Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Tukwila

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Super outfit, Doug. I'd love to see more of the Magee tweed.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
File pic:

20190521_072102.jpg

Hat and Rehat

Call Me a Cab
Very autumnal today, so it was time again to break out the 1930s Samuel Mortlock & Son Lord's hat.
Luckily, an Indian summer is forecast for the weekend.
eb9ceb6ae9f2df74ad1bbbc54ac5c6de.jpg
947f2752e513e1bdddce3def3a476932.jpg
79a12ef1276679934fed28ecdd38ed1e.jpg

That's a beauty, Steve. Suede? Unusually slender ribbon.
I have to ask though. Indian summer in Denmark; war paint or hunger strikes?

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
This is my favorite jacket. It's just so nice on many levels. If it didn't fit me, I'd send it off to Johnny Cordova to be made into a nice cap.
It looks so great, Doug. Love the colour of it. Thankfully, it fits you. Be a shame to gut it, but then again, it would look good as a tweed cap if it didn't.

Tukwila

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Fantastic hat (and coat), Doug. Love that twisted bow keeper (been mucking about with some ribbon, but can't figure out for the life of me how they did it).
Dobbs and Knox used to do it on their fedoras, and Stetson to a lesser extent. I first really noticed it, though, on Gannon hats commissioned by @moontheloon and @Frunobulax. It quickly became a favorite bow treatment of mine and now sits astride 2 customs... this natural Gannon and my custom natural from Black Sheep Hat Works.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB