Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Camp Draft fedora on a rainy morning.

i-CKTLrH7-M.jpg

i-dZ5kV9c-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Also OUTSTANDING, in every respect, Michael!! The duck theme is great, but who got the bill?!!
Thanks Charlie. I got nothing but horsefeathers here, but my sister sent me a pic of a corned goose breast she cooked last night and I very much would like to be tasting that.

Thank you, Michael.
Love your great tie, liner and cufflinks duck match. So cool.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
Thanks Steve. Had a nice autumn feel to it.

It's muggy here this morning. Staying that way all day I guess. Dobbs Deion hasn't been out in the light of day lately.
IMG_6353 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_6354 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_6350 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Had to put away the woolens for a couple of days and go back to linen.
9-30-2019 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Have a good one,
Michael

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Charlie. I got nothing but horsefeathers here, but my sister sent me a pic of a corned goose breast she cooked last night and I very much would like to be tasting that.

It's muggy here this morning. Staying that way all day I guess. Dobbs Deion hasn't been out in the light of day lately.
Have a good one,
Michael
Beautiful Homburg, super pug, Michael.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

J Williams

Practically Family
Looks amazing. Nice ribbon and brim binding too. Matching green ribbon or is there a hint of chocolate in there?

Thanks Ken. The colour is called ‘Cactus’ it’s kind of a deep forest green slightly darker and more green than the felt. The dark moss is a real chameleon and difficult to photograph the true colour. There are more photos in the Gannon thread. Here it is with direct sunlight which emphasizes the brown tones.

PS that playboy looks great. What is the brim on that? 2 1/2?

IMG_1266.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's take this serious Lobbia Borsalino for a walk
View attachment 186857
The weather is splendid for the end of September, my only complaint is that with felt hats you sweat.
View attachment 186858
Borsalino Qualità Superiore size 6 that is 7 3/8 US
View attachment 186859
The color is "Bario" the ribbon is "Asfalto" in contrast with the border of the curved brims
View attachment 186860
Made in the mid-80s, it has a rare color to find in Borsalino felts
View attachment 186861
It was part of one of the Stefan-Daniele exchange
Have a nice day and thanks for the appreciation on the Penumbra creation
Nothing like a good homburg. Splendid, Daniele. Need to find more of these!

Have a good one,
Michael
Now that's a brim curl to strive for! Good to see it out again, Michael.

Wyldkarma

One Too Many
Thanks Ken. The colour is called ‘Cactus’ it’s kind of a deep forest green slightly darker and more green than the felt. The dark moss is a real chameleon and difficult to photograph the true colour. There are more photos in the Gannon thread. Here it is with direct sunlight which emphasizes the brown tones.

PS that playboy looks great. What is the brim on that? 2 1/2?

View attachment 186921

Man, that's a beauty. Cactus, I like it. I'll go check out the Ganon page for more info. The Playboy actually measures out at 2 5/8ths.

J Williams

Practically Family
Man, that's a beauty. Cactus, I like it. I'll go check out the Ganon page for more info. The Playboy actually measures out at 2 5/8ths.

If you don’t have one of his hats yet I highly recommend him. Well priced and amazing craftsmanship as well as a pleasure to work with. I’m staring to overpost here but oh well! Here is one of the inside.

2e145fbdeabc06260ff94fd848468c75.jpg

Wyldkarma

One Too Many
If you don’t have one of his hats yet I highly recommend him. Well priced and amazing craftsmanship as well as a pleasure to work with. I’m staring to overpost here but oh well! Here is one of the inside.

2e145fbdeabc06260ff94fd848468c75.jpg

Yes, I just saw that same photo you posted in the Ganon page along with the other ones. I would go and order one right now BUT, I have just commissioned two hats from Tatton Baird last week. One is Moss and the other is Pecan. The pecan was a hat he had on his shop rack and was way too big for me, but that particular pecan color was unlike any I had seen before, it had a fantastic rugged stipling to it. I have two pecan hats and this one looks nothing like them. I asked if all his pecan felts had this stipling and he said no, it was just how this one happened to look after being finished out. I asked if I could buy this one and have him reblock it to my size.....well of course, plus since it was a floor model he knocked off an extra $100. Both these will be western weight beaver. the moss with 3" brims and 4.5" creased valley crown and the pecan with a 3.5" brim with a kettle curl ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran