Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Randall Renshaw

Call Me a Cab
Adam Homburg
3ab387c002630af1bc7939711e7f6712.jpg
5e1d4c49f2f60904091534916f6bb2ee.jpg

Panos

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Just...wow. [emoji15]

Shock and awe.

Love that one, Panos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rumad

One Too Many
If memory serves Michael worked with Art some as well. I have one Gannon and plan on another - his craftsmanship and service are impeccable. I strongly suggest reading through his thread on here. I read through it and was on his wait list the following day.

I unfortunately missed the boat on a VS custom as he had stopped taking orders before I joined the lounge.

Yes, thanks. I’ve actually been through the thread, many great examples. I especially like the Rodolfo, names after our own @Chamuco. Maybe I’ll give him a call next week, talk details. What’s his wait time, ballpark?

Hagwood

Call Me a Cab
I would say just hunt for vintage, or have a vintage OR clone made by a custom hatter. They pop up pretty often if silverbelly is what your after.

What you pay for custom is going to be basically the same for a hatco OR with a really low crown. Vintage you will most likely pay less.

Hey Justin, how is the Pregnancy going ? Getting close ?

Going to be a Playboy today.
Thank you to all for the likes and compliments on the superhero rendering of our local superhero. Thankfully, for national hat day no one’s hat needed a laser blast from the indomitable Hatman’s umbrella.
Everyone looked great in their celebratorial
lids!
View attachment 206462

Nice looking playboy, Randall. I'm kind of partial to these hats with mid-ribbons.

Dobbs Hanover Square
IMG_0672 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_0669 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
1-16-2020 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Have a good one,
Michael
Still flying high, Michael.

Today a tribute to homburg made in France
View attachment 206471
Chapeau de France size 60 cm.
View attachment 206472
The hat was made with light and malleable felt
View attachment 206473
Unlined and with a single patch inside the crown it is probably a hat from the 1940s or 1950s
View attachment 206474
No paper label determines the felt color or type.
It's one of my favorites for proportions, but it's just a matter of taste
View attachment 206475
Thanks for your likes on the Borsalino Argento and for the appreciation of the Barbisio find showed yesterday
A round of applause for the French makers (they did teach Guiseppe how to make them after all). Wonderful homburg, Daniele.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21