Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
4EF4B20A-AA40-441A-95C0-BD0CAEC92583.jpeg
9F822586-5C81-4241-AFCD-9AE419FB90BD.jpeg
Greetings All:
Today.....Call me greedy, call me a fool, but i’ll be wearing “the Twins” today.
Another Churchill 50 showed up yesterday!
Humm...go figure.
Be well all and thank you for the recent kind words as always.
Bowen

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Man that’s a great kettle curl! You always seem to have the perfect coats and shoes to accompany the ensemble too. I’m always impressed by that.
I haven’t yet explored grinding my own coffee beans, but the snobbery with which I am starting to drink coffee will probably yield to a grinder before long!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Jeff. Sometimes the hat sets the mood, sometimes the clothes demand the hat.

I think the snobbery doesn't kick in until you start roasting your own beans. Ha ha. i have a Cuisinart coffeemaker that grinds the beans. I can recommend it, though it has a few issues. I have the insulated carafe model and I would suggest the glass carafe model might be better. I also have a Cuisinart stand alone grinder in case I want to switch up beans for one pot or make something in the French Press or vacuum pot. I'll warn you they are noisy.

Great looking Falcon Park you had out for your last photos. It looks to be dangerously close to that bacon.

lagomarsino nutria

6968bdea3da1c3e627a9e675c8c6a949.jpg

42786aad98867b1626764755748f494d.jpg

6c04f0dd33e7e944da102dbeae02a8d1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Great looking finish on that 'burg, Brent. Great outfit too. Have you been playing with the color wheel?

Michael

DJH

I'll Lock Up
One of my all time favorites, David. Nice to see it again!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks, Jeff (and everyone who liked my last couple of posts. The original Black Cherry is one of my favorite felts - I think you have a hat that uses this as well.

Today we are heading out to brunch and I’m wearing my OPS period Whippet.

61d84ae29ff947163ec44d6f33399f1d.jpg

Cheers!
David

Thanks Jeff. Sometimes the hat sets the mood, sometimes the clothes demand the hat.

I think the snobbery doesn't kick in until you start roasting your own beans. Ha ha. i have a Cuisinart coffeemaker that grinds the beans. I can recommend it, though it has a few issues. I have the insulated carafe model and I would suggest the glass carafe model might be better. I also have a Cuisinart stand alone grinder in case I want to switch up beans for one pot or make something in the French Press or vacuum pot. I'll warn you they are noisy.

Great looking Falcon Park you had out for your last photos. It looks to be dangerously close to that bacon.

Great looking finish on that 'burg, Brent. Great outfit too. Have you been playing with the color wheel?

Michael

My wife just wasn’t home to dress me.
I wish I could find more of these lagomarsino hats.

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
This is a super nice Portis thin ribbon Strat clone I got from @moontheloon . A very nice grey tone with blue to violet tones in different light/shade. I'd say it's as good or better quality compared to my vintage Royal Deluxe Open Road.

This is the Portis Tissue-Lite with the Swansback Water Repellent "Cushion" Band. :)

i-TgRTJvj-M.jpg
i-m94hNHX-M.jpg

i-JJvszmr-M.jpg
i-SZ3qFRp-M.jpg

i-5sPgNjH-M.jpg
i-JV8fmxS-M.jpg

i-wxfCjfS-M.jpg
i-gsWNQc9-M.jpg
i-B7Kj2VR-M.jpg

i-622cmQJ-M.jpg
i-nPK6PtD-M.jpg

Precioso, Douglas.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

View attachment 140985 View attachment 140986 Greetings All:
Today.....Call me greedy, call me a fool, but i’ll be wearing “the Twins” today.
Humm...go figure.
Bowen

Oh my! That’s the kind of greed I can support. I love that felt.

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 140985 View attachment 140986 Greetings All:
Humm...go figure.
Bowen
I have had "Churchil Fifty" on my eBay list for some time, but none of them show up in my searches. How did you manage to find two?

I have had "Churchil Fifty" on my eBay list for some time, but none of them show up in my searches. How did you manage to find two?

I had the first and offered it here in the classifieds ( a 7 3/8 that fit more like a 7 1/4). No one here wanted it so it went to eBay where someone bought it for Bowen. Someday I’ll have a 50 and/or 100 that fits me. That felt still haunts my dreams.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner