Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

PanosChris

Practically Family
BORSALINO Goraspo today.
Web based interface and image size restrictions make it too complicated to upload pics
IMG-ebad29e2c97f2c65d396228f36f930c9-V.jpg
Have a nice Sunday,
Panos

Yesterday I wore a cousin to the VS thin ribbon I wore early this week.

i-2tgsnpN-S.jpg
i-68tTMQk-S.jpg

This VS has a contrasting ribbon treatment. Yesterday was a moment when I thought the gray skies required some bigger contrast. Dove beaver felt is a fav.

i-DNjqRkb-S.jpg

i-GbnL6gN-S.jpg

i-D3VFmmj-S.jpg

Thin ribbon hat theme continues this morning. I was sport'n a vintage Stetson Stratoliner. This hat can be worn downtown and country.

i-Gxkt6gh-M.jpg

i-d5x3Kfm-M.jpg

"Right for Traveling in Style" (advertising copy on the 40's magazine ad).

i-KkVfVcw-M.jpg

i-2c8WZ3g-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
I think you're always traveling in style, Eric. Heck, you're even shoveling your driveway in style! Excellent as ever.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
It’s never been an issue for me (us). Maybe it’s just you? I don’t mind the request, but you’re over estimating my tech skills if you think I can change the pixel count. It’s all magic to me.
You and me both, all this electrickery, the only way I can get things to work is by magic. I've got just the hat for it too. Either, or, they both work
dumbledore-hat.jpg dumbledore-tassel-hat.jpg

SteveFord

A-List Customer
No flipping here and everything loads really fast.
Are you using AdBlocker Plus? I'm looking at mine and it blocked 20 ads on this page.

Up to 24 now. Maybe that's the problem, you're getting killed by ads?

No flipping here and everything loads really fast.
Are you using AdBlocker Plus? I'm looking at mine and it blocked 20 ads on this page.

Up to 24 now. Maybe that's the problem, you're getting killed by ads?

I'm trying without AdBlock Plus, right now. But I still can see no ads.

PS:
But I think, it´s just a "friendly act", to scale down pics to a senseful size for all viewers. Maximum 1.024 pixel wide. :)

Last edited:

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Hej guys.

I feel I'm so out of the loop. I cannot easily follow what's going on on the Lounge as Tapatalk has been de-cobbled. The FL site is far too cumbersome on my phone and computer to be easily able to reply and upload photos. I see others are able to, though. Am I missing something?

Just tried to upload a photo but, as always, when I do it via computer, it gets denied as too large.

Any help will be appreciated, otherwise if Tapatalk doesn't come back, it's goodbye to you all and thanks for the good times.

P.S. That photo was the only one to get through out of many.

Attachments

• IMG_20191102_192447.jpg
    IMG_20191102_192447.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 195

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points