Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, Tim. Like most everyone I’ve owned several suits, though I rarely wear them, but the wool in this one is so...”super fine” ! That’s what the seller said about it, too.
If I don’t gain much weight in the future I’ll look good in a casket...

some day. :)

And yes, I plan to have a fedora resting on my chest.
Guess that’s not as cool as my best friend’s Dad being hauled to his grave by kinfolk who were bedecked in camo and buried
An old Champ back bow is trying out the c smoker generator with me today.
IMG_1628 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_1630 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_1629 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_1631 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
I think it will be taking a bike ride to the store with me in a few. Need to get some cheese to smoke. Got a dozen and a half hard boiled eggs in there now.
2-23-2020 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Have a good day,
Michael
An old Champ back bow is trying out the smoker generator with me today.
IMG_1629 crop by Michael A2012,

Have a good day,
Michael

Smoking, Michael!

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Thankfully, the FL is back on line since being down as of Friday. A lot of catching up to do. Some way cool hats and posts, friends.

Not the hat I was wearing today, but back on Friday. A Borsalino Homburg. This was originally made for my Orthodox brethren, but I curled the brim out of its flat roundness, and managed to shorten the height of the brim. IMG_20200221_141355.jpg IMG_20200221_141401.jpg IMG_20200218_215435.jpg

Hat of the (yester)day!!

I’m calling this one for hat of the day already.
Thank you, Bob. Truth be told I didn't go far with that hat on:)

Obviously, the First one is real nice, and looks a lot like the Wormser I done up! Great string of hats, Stefan
Thanks, Randall. I bought the Wormser a size small (it wouldn't budge) and the sweatband couldn't be saved, so I replaced it (finally). I can wear it comfortably now.

The Misto Ionio goes to the Swedish borders today View attachment 215353 View attachment 215356 There is quite some competition around here today View attachment 215355 Have a nice Sunday,
Panos
Outstanding, Panos! Sooooo jealous.

Great hats Stefan. Fez certainly changes your look
Thanks, Joe. I do look better with a brim covering half my face:D

View attachment 215411 Stylin’ on a beautiful day in a 40s Stylepark Templeform with my new/old Sunday go to meetins’.
Best togs I’ve ever owned and spent less than anyone might spend on a meal for two at Appleby’s.
Who knew eBay was the place to go for a fine, fitted suit?
Good hat and great suit, Randall. I like the subtle check on that. Good score!

Go seek them out for us, Hat Find Master
I'd need the scent of one to sniff them out, Steve. Maybe Panos can send his over to me!

Another super array of hats, Stefan. Anyone of them in my size would be appreciated .

If you're in the business of making Fezzes, can I put in an order?
Thank you, Steve. I only have the one block to make them on, but that is slightly large, so I may come close enough to your size with one.

I second your votes, Bob.
Now that is cool Stefan !!
Thank you, gentlemen. The fez deserves a bit more of the spotlight now and then.
Thankfully, the FL is back on line since being down as of Friday. A lot of catching up to do. Some way cool hats and posts, friends.

Not the hat I was wearing today, but back on Friday. A Borsalino Homburg. This was originally made for my Orthodox brethren, but I curled the brim out of its flat roundness, and managed to shorten the height of the brim. View attachment 215425 View attachment 215426 View attachment 215427
I say you've improved it, Steve. The scarf provides a nice bit of contrast (and colour).

An old Champ back bow is trying out the smoker generator with me today.
IMG_1629 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_1631 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
I think it will be taking a bike ride to the store with me in a few. Need to get some cheese to smoke. Got a dozen and a half hard boiled eggs in there now.
2-23-2020 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Have a good day,
Michael
Neat looking ribbon Michael

Héctor Fernández

One Too Many
I think this is the first time I have seen you sporting the Fez and I like it my friend.

Thank you, Steve. I only have the one block to make them on, but that is slightly large, so I may come close enough to your size with one.[/QUOTE

Just so you know that I'm not kidding, I would like one more than my only Moroccan Fez. View attachment 215432

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk