Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Excellent Musketeer, Joe. Love that ribbon. Definitely brim down, it's the way it was meant to be and looks good on you, too.

Wearing new arrival Royal Stetson Musketeer

2 1/2 inch bound brim and two tone ribbon

View attachment 219600 View attachment 219598 View attachment 219599 View attachment 219602

Ad for this cool hat

View attachment 219601

I’m thinking this may be a more brim up hat for me than down....

View attachment 219597

But I may still find the sweet spot... more in new hats thread

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
That is one beautiful lid, Alan.

At least this Stephen King novel the world is living in means I can catch up on some fantastic posts and photos on the FL like this one.

Hope you and yours stay well!

So I’ve got the kid home with me for a few weeks. Doing her schoolwork via email and FaceTime. Her school is in the middle of the quarantine zone or whatever the heck they’re calling it. Luckily her swim team practice facility is outside the zone, and I was able to get a good walk in today. Brought the black cherry VS with me. Excellent day for it. Cool enough to not get too sweaty. Warm enough to be comfortable. Hope everyone is staying safe in this Steven King novel we’re all of a sudden living in. View attachment 219569 View attachment 219570

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Another great ribbon on yet another super hat, Joe.

Adam Executive... was the travel-mate of the Musketeer from yesterday. Very nice quality hat.. and a different ribbon styling.

Got a compliment from a security guard entering a gated community.. “Love your hat man.. reminds me of my uncle.. he always wearing those wide brims”

View attachment 219822 View attachment 219823 View attachment 219825 View attachment 219827 View attachment 219821 View attachment 219820 View attachment 219824

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Beautiful Borsalino, Daniele. May you and your family continue to stay well, my friend.

First of all, I want to thank all those who are cared in my personal and family, not forgeting the public situation of Italian health.
For now everything is proceeding normally, respecting the rules dictated by the government and using common sense.
The situation is not easy for anyone, but I count that the majority of Italians are positive and strong-willed with respect to the problem
View attachment 219862
These photographs were taken this morning on a semi-legal walk that I took to stretch my legs
View attachment 219864
It is clear that, stopped by the police, it would have been difficult for me to plead my cause as a "sportsman" in activity :)
View attachment 219865
The Borsalino on the head was a proof of guilt
View attachment 219866
Let's try to use some irony. It takes at a time like this
View attachment 219867
For the curious about the hat: it is a Borsalino Qualità Superiore. Felt color is "Folco" of medium weight with pleated ribbon and triple stitching on the brim
Best regards from a strange Verona in the time of curfew:rolleyes:

johnnycanuck

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Been a while. Didn’t realize you Can post pictures directly now. So here is my 14 year old VS
3056BB01-8F4C-46AE-8F3A-70CD6C333AA4.jpeg

C05BD0E9-8E81-41BA-824A-A90D64AB39A6.jpeg

johnny

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran