Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

The Shoe

One Too Many
Hi guys! Today I wore my new Hornskov (it's the Author in brick). I think the quality is amazing! Just ordered a second ;) View attachment 309753
Looks great. I recently got the Broker. My wife got the Author, but with the crown height reduced. We’ll also be ordering again at some point.
It’s funny. I’d just been thinking we hadn’t heard from you two in Germany of late (not since those Fed IVs?) and then this pops up!

Last edited:
One year ago I was with my wife in the hospital as she awaited her gallbladder removal surgery. Her only goal at the time was to get healthy enough to go watch our favorite local band Jeffery James Gang. We did not know what would lie ahead over the weeks and months ahead. But here we are 1 year later. A local venue with outside distanced seating. Here were are! We made it! Love you baby!

Oh and if you wonder what Jeffery James Gang sounds like. I'd say this... They are the only band I have seen that can make Peter Frampton - Baby I Love Your Way, Easy by Lionel Richie and throw in some Dillon and make it thier own song.

Resistol Kitten Finish

IMG_20210213_194227.jpg
IMG_20210213_183230444.jpg
IMG_20210213_183216334.jpg
IMG_20210213_201029843.jpg

Thanks, Joe. It’s a shorter brim than I’ve been going for recently, but I’m very happy with it.
I’ve been suffering from severe hat envy with all the magnificent specimens you’ve been posting of late.
Thanks so much Gary. I've enjoyed your photo hat essays. Very cool to bring your bit hat culture to Japan while bringing pieces of Japan culture our way

OldStrummer

Practically Family
Nice Campdraft, Fred. The cord band is unusual, but it looks “right” on this hat.

Is that paracord? Looks neat whatever the case
Yes, it's paracord. I got into making paracord "things" a year or so ago; I made a zipper pull for a leather jacket of mine that had lost its metal one. I haven't done much since, but I have a couple of other paracord hatbands I wear on some of my straws.

The Shoe

One Too Many
One year ago I was with my wife in the hospital as she awaited her gallbladder removal surgery. Her only goal at the time was to get healthy enough to go watch our favorite local band Jeffery James Gang. We did not know what would lie ahead over the weeks and months ahead. But here we are 1 year later. A local venue with outside distanced seating. Here were are! We made it! Love you baby!

Oh and if you wonder what Jeffery James Gang sounds like. I'd say this... They are the only band I have seen that can make Peter Frampton - Baby I Love Your Way, Easy by Lionel Richie and throw in some Dillon and make it thier own song.

Resistol Kitten Finish

View attachment 309789 View attachment 309791 View attachment 309793 View attachment 309794
Fantastic. May there be many more funky biscuits in your future!

Rumad

One Too Many

Resistol Kitten Finish

View attachment 309789 View attachment 309791 View attachment 309793 View attachment 309794
Alright! Get at it man!

Janina

New in Town
Looks great. I recently got the Broker. My wife got the Author, but with the crown height reduced. We’ll also be ordering again at some point.
It’s funny. I’d just been thinking we hadn’t heard from you two in Germany of late (not since those Fed IVs?) and then this pops up!

The broker looks also really beautiful!
Yeah we were a bit quiet lately. But I'll try to be more active here :)

Last edited:

Erehwon

One of the Regulars
I think, it is because 1. we don't buy a new hat every couple of weeks and don't have such a huge collection. We cannot show a new hat in short times.
2.this forum is old fashioned with handling. If there would be an app or something easier to handle, we would check more often. :)

I think, it is because 1. we don't buy a new hat every couple of weeks and don't have such a huge collection. We cannot show a new hat in short times.
2.this forum is old fashioned with handling. If there would be an app or something easier to handle, we would check more often. :)

This site used to be compatible with the Tapatalk app and it was so much easier to navigate and add photos etc. Some members left and never came back when the powers here killed Tapatalk.

The Shoe

One Too Many
I feel pretty confident in saying that no one would mind seeing repeats of your hats. They put up with my scungy kangaroo leather barbecue hat regularly!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko