Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Rumad

One Too Many
2A069CDD-1B2F-4120-B527-9C43A953ED1A.jpeg
35970031-E500-4F5A-A7DB-8054C4F27D5D.jpeg
Spent the morning in my SBCD, working on the truck. The wife brought lunch out to me and had some palm crosses. So we made our annual pilgrimage to visit not forgotten family members. For that I wore my Whippet.

DaveProc

I'll Lock Up
Canadian made 1930's Brock fedora was my morning dog soirée lid. I deliberately chose the blue tinted felt hat. I thought it fit my morning. Home I read that blue evokes feelings of calmness and spirituality as well as security and trust. Calmness - ok!

i-zGVqCbN-M.jpg

i-wwF3SbP-M.jpg

i-pm6GVdZ-M.jpg

i-mRBs7dh-M.jpg

A couple yard chores in a Stetson 3X Fifteen fedora. The felt!

i-SC9T77r-M.jpg

i-6nhqjN8-M.jpg

i-xxZSRTF-M.jpg

i-hqQwRxB-M.jpg

Calmer, Eric -
The Brock is gorgeous Eric!!

Wore the 4th of the recent 5 hat Oslo haul today. There's no label revealing the maker, but probably German. It has a nice velvety feel to the felt and a cool ribbon/bow treatment. Gives it a kind of Rat Pack vibe :).

My favourite thing about it is Stefan's trade mark skull lining. It originally came from him to Panos.

Can be worn up or down imo.

Panos was kind enough to add this to the batch.

Have a great Sunday folks. View attachment 319921 View attachment 319923 View attachment 319925 View attachment 319926
Looks fabulous Steve

seabass

Call Me a Cab
I really dig those stitched edges. Good to se you posting gems like this again, Che. Hope you and the family have been healthy.
Dale we are doing well during these tough times & I hope the same for you and yours
Good to see your still hatted & nice ones too
I'm trying to get felt time in as spring approaches so im getting my Wild & Crazy hats out meantime I'm also going to thin the herd due to hats took over most of my space here
Che

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ