Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
6x94euc.jpg
Bu3AiDl.jpg
dKtLjD4.jpg
gufaKNf.jpg
QX6ZaLW.jpg
YUKbaJL.jpg
8wiUyr4.jpg

This is one of my favorite hats. I like everything about it. The color, the brim curl, the crown height, the finish on the felt. I even like the moth nibbles... *SIGH*
Yeah, Rick that one is a gem. I like everything about it too!

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Hey Robert. I just took a screen shot of Fruno’s post then copied it in reply.
I don’t believe you can remove the lettering in Studio images.
B
It was meant to be a facetious joke, but it didn't work very well.
Are there any Abbot & Costello fans? Bagel Street is one of their highly popular vaudeville routines. It involves Abbott and Costello helping out a friend, Derby Dan, owner of a hat shop, by delivering some hats to the Susquehanna Hat Company on Bagel Street.

Is there a real Susquehanna Hat Company? I can't find anything about such a company on Wiki, yet I have a few hats sporting the Susquehanna name, this being one of them.

old photos 448.JPG

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Are there any Abbot & Costello fans? Bagel Street is one of their highly popular vaudeville routines. It involves Abbott and Costello helping out a friend, Derby Dan, owner of a hat shop, by delivering some hats to the Susquehanna Hat Company on Bagel Street.

Is there a real Susquehanna Hat Company? I can't find anything about such a company on Wiki, yet I have a few hats sporting the Susquehanna name, this being one of them.

View attachment 365862
Lol
I’ve been know to get lost in the forest looking for a tree.
B

View attachment 365862

Niagra Falls!

"Slowly I turned..."

T Jones

I'll Lock Up

View attachment 365862
Definitely an Abbott and Costello fan!

Bud Abbott used to wear some nice hats, too.
Hqzf6-1493737469-8470-list-items-abbott-and-costello.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner