Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Pellie

One Too Many
Hufvud Emerald grey
20220122_135341.jpg
20220122_135354.jpg
20220122_135425.jpg
20220122_135450.jpg
20220122_135502.jpg

Last edited:

The Shoe

One Too Many
My Brummel’s Homburg for High School Graduation today. It was a special one this year. I was the assistant home room teacher for this graduating class way back nine years ago in my first year on the job when they were fourth grade in elementary school.
05B65554-491C-4140-9A65-BB60CE5BB05D.jpeg

Rumour has it that tears were shed. I find it hard to believe, myself…and there’s no video evidence.

My Brummel’s Homburg for High School Graduation today. It was a special one this year. I was the assistant home room teacher for this graduating class way back nine years ago in my first year on the job when they were fourth grade in elementary school.
View attachment 397009
Rumour has it that tears were shed. I find it hard to believe, myself…and there’s no video evidence.
Fabulous Gary.. very special

MisplacedHillbilly

One of the Regulars
Looks great. I didn’t know Justin made an OR type hat.

Thanks, they're made by Milano for Justin. The felt is soft and supple. Although the embroidered liner was glued to the crown which made a rebash very difficult. I carefully pulled it loose from the crease area and it was easy to shape then. The Statesman I have has a tag saying its made in Mexico, but I'm impressed with the quality. The Milano made Larry Mahan I recently bought is made in Texas, both hats are in the $140 range. I feel they are a great deal at that price.

Rumad

One Too Many
View attachment 397009
Lookin sharp brother

Impressive hat, Marcel. A beauty.

Panizza Oro on a sunny but cold January day.

View attachment 396860
Looks like you had a bit of sunshine at least, Steve. Makes the hat shine.

Beautiful Panizza Steve! Love that gold color.
It must be Panizza day. Last night I said to myself, I feel like wearing my Panizza tomorrow. There must have been a strong vibe going out!

Bof9SE9.jpg
Very nice, Rick. I've missed the Panizza memo.

Northwest brown heather for errands today.

View attachment 396916
Superb hat, Bill. Love it.

Great looking hat, Joe. NOS it seems.

Classic; can't go wrong with that.

View attachment 397009
The hat is a perfect fit for the occasion, Gary.

Still looks pristine, Bob. Quite a bit of felt real estate there.
I have the same hat: one of the finest hats I own. Super hat, Jim.

Cruising in a Stylemaster today. Carbon grey but has a bluish hue to it.
Nice!

As usual this week in hats. It was time for a change halfway through the week.

Sools Pacific
IMG_3906.jpg

Steco Echt Velour
IMG_3907.jpg

steco_07.jpg

Stetson by Failsworth
IMG_3908.jpg

Cervo Bantam
IMG_3912.jpg

Borsalino Potassio (more in the Borsalino thread). Don't mind the left eye, which seems to have gone all funny.:)
IMG_3913.jpg

Resistol Majestic
IMG_3916.jpg

T&W Lees eventide grey
IMG_3917.jpg

The Shoe

One Too Many
The hat is a perfect fit for the occasion, Gary.
Thanks Stefan. I always enjoy wearing it. Way back when I was teaching this graduating group, I didn’t wear hats to school. But I still see them around, so they have seen the hats over the last few years. I met the whole group the other day and several of them were kind enough to tell me how much they liked my hats and that I looked good in them. I told them I would be wearing a special hat for their graduation. Unfortunately, with the indoor ceremony and no chance to meet afterwards, none of them got to see it. Never mind, I still enjoyed wearing it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana