Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

RD OR in Sky Gray
F9584931-FF11-461C-BA4D-9C9DC04A8513.jpeg
A77969E9-1554-4368-B9DC-F88AC81B0F3A.jpeg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning. I was kicking about earlier this morning under a Gannon Wanderer. The silvermist and charcoal trimmings of this hat added some brightness to a gray morning.

i-wxJJvrh-M.jpg

i-kG62grx-M.jpg

i-r6ZMPG7-M.jpg

Coffee time! For a walkabout sipping coffee I was sport'n a 30's Brock fedora. This Canadian hat is "minty."

i-V5TrSBR-M.jpg

i-43jX4zG-M.jpg

i-fGJn4nt-M.jpg

i-tkK2tmF-M.jpg

i-HDnqSfW-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
40’s Stetson owned by the promoter who started the Calgary Stampede, Guy Weadick View attachment 412479 View attachment 412480

Thanks for sharing this vintage hat that has some real providence.

Mid-morning substitution…Borsalino Alessandria in the color cobalto made in 1981 View attachment 412519

Your Borso hat rack has some real dandies.

Spring seems to have arrived all of a sudden. The wisteria starts its blooming
View attachment 412535
It hasn't rained in months, but the flowers and leaves are booming as is the temperature
View attachment 412537
Today, before going to sleep in the summetime, it is the turn of one of the last arrivals.
View attachment 412538
Cervo Bantam "Roccia" size 60 cm. so a 7 1/2 US.
View attachment 412539
Great audacity of the Cappellificio Cervo milliner who put together heather felt on heather felt with a rather curious result
View attachment 412540
The "Bantam Hat" is arrived in perfect conditions after all these years since its born
View attachment 412541
Have a nice day and my hearted compliments for your awesome hats

Love to see your hats Daniele, but I admit I also look forward to seeing the Italian scenery. Glorious longhair fedoras of late.

I like the nutria sage hue. On my computer screen it has a faint sage, with a predominance of gray. I have a Wincghester beaver sage which is a fav of mine. Sharp hat. The style (hat details and crease) really work for you.

Gallivant: to travel, roam, or move about for pleasure, in that Whippet it couldn't be anything else.
Lovely photos Eric, makes me feel somewhat guilty, (for about one second,) the frost and snow depicted, has given way to spring sunshine in The UK, glorious spring sunshine, causing the magnolias to put in an appearance. The hat is one of Cheryl's and of course Tina made the shirt.
View attachment 412559

Ah spring! Magnolias! So enjoyable to see what will be coming our way. I look to you to showcase and be the manequin for Tina's creations. Cheers.

Wearing my Akubra Cattleman with the Montana Peak bash while rescuing my dog Elvis from the mighty Spokane river.

View attachment 412560 View attachment 412561

Dynamite pics. Hat, dog, river, woods - come on this has all the good stuff! Thanks for sharing your hat adventure and showcasing Elvis.

Terrific new find hat. I do enjoy seeing the scenery in the pics background. Cheers.

Texas Hatters “Hi Roller”. Gayle Green band / Jimmy Begay slide.

View attachment 412681

View attachment 412683

View attachment 412682

View attachment 412704
That is a sharp hat. The Begay slide is superb.

Your woodpile pic showcases the gray hue well. Looking sharp.

Champ for work tonight.

View attachment 412774

Bill your Champ is truly a Champ.

50’s Royal DeLuxe Open Road In light gray
View attachment 412824

Ok I missed the message on wearing gray OR's. Seriously that is a fav Stetson OR version.

Cheers, Eric -

Wearing my Akubra Cattleman with the Montana Peak bash while rescuing my dog Elvis from the mighty Spokane river.

View attachment 412560 View attachment 412561
Great pic! Made me think back to the scene in Open Range where they save the pup from the flood waters. And I like what you have done to your Akubra Cattleman.

IMG_3094.jpg

Saw your autographed Ned LeDoux Western but failed to post a comment. I'm a fan of his dad's, gone way too soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred