Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

1967Cougar390

Practically Family
Yard work on the schedule for today. I chose my Walnut modern Stratoliner. It is sweat stained and dirty making it a perfect hat choice.

65E662E5-032E-48BC-82D4-A15E4BC4B30A.jpeg

Have a safe and blessed day.
Steven

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Fabulous hat. Great look with that jacket. I’d have to spend 30 plus minutes in a walk in freezer to wear a leather jacket around these parts at this time of year.
Thanks Joe.

Still waiting for summer to kick in properly here. Yesterday was very warm. Today, not so much. I clutched at a silver lining and wore the Adam with my favourite leather jacket.

I seemed to have missed a month. Work still fills my day, festivals and MG meetings are doing much the same for my weekends. We are off to The Nostalgia Show this coming weekend.
View attachment 433310
This is inspirational. My grey pin stripe suit gets accompanied with either my grey Stetson Sovereign or my bespoke silverbelly. In future, the suit might just have a new companion.

View attachment 433311
The UK is sweltering at the moment, perfect excuse for showing off the shirt and trousers Tina made for me and what better than a Panama to provide shade, and, compliment my outfit?
Thank you, Robert. I sometimes read grey and brown don't go together, but I find hats are very forgiving that way. Love the English summer outfit. Enjoy it while the UK sweltering lasts I say (not for very long probably).:)

Very late posting, again. We went for yakitori for the first time in ages on Monday.
I wore my Bailey Toyo straw Hester…
View attachment 433354
Etsuko wore a Maxim. These photos were taken in front of a castle wall.
View attachment 433353
The yakitori was fantastic.
View attachment 433355
…and here’s Wakayama Castle on the way home.
View attachment 433356
Hats, food pics and a castle: ticks loads of boxes for me! Wonderful, Gary.

Love that hat, Bob. Classic colours, lightweight and some heathering on the felt. Gorgeous!

Stetson panama....and Mayser panama. View attachment 433385
Yay! Panama week! Very nice.

Beautiful Stetson, Perry.

Going for the western look I see, Steve. It works! I like how the OR is so versatile.

And an even better Stetson. Very nice colour on that one, Perry.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Stefan, how irresistible are your hats? Sunday wouldn't be Sunday without "a week in hats."

"Can't you leave that thing alone?" I've just been told, "You're like a teenager with a phone," oh dear, better get a move on.
stefan.jpg

Got to go for the Borsalino, furthermore, we are at:

nostalgia2.jpg nostalgia1.jpg
out in jessica.jpg

But there was a much more famous attraction that came to an end yesterday. Royal Ascot, where the Hooray Henry's show off in their top hats.

Ascot-Racecourse.jpg

But had we been at Ascot I would have proudly sported that Borsalino, with pride.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Yesterday morning in the cool morning air I got an opportunity to wear a new to me vintage Stetson OR.

7275A585-DD1B-4712-BDB9-DBB3ADF3C78A-M.jpg

This Royal DeLuxe has "that" felt! The felt is able to make soft creases with hardly any effort.

DSC03212-M.jpg

Push harder and the creases can take a "harder line." Want a change? Just pop open and start again. We have all had a hat with these characteristics. This type of felt never fails to amaze me. Dynamite!

DSC03211-M.jpg

DSC03213-M.jpg

DSC03216-M.jpg

The silverbelly Open Road and I enjoyed some gallivanting about.

DSC03210-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Last edited:
Stefan, how irresistible are your hats? Sunday wouldn't be Sunday without "a week in hats."

"Can't you leave that thing alone?" I've just been told, "You're like a teenager with a phone," oh dear, better get a move on.
View attachment 433825

Got to go for the Borsalino, furthermore, we are at:

View attachment 433827 View attachment 433826
View attachment 433828

But there was a much more famous attraction that came to an end yesterday. Royal Ascot, where the Hooray Henry's show off in their top hats.

View attachment 433829

But had we been at Ascot I would have proudly sported that Borsalino, with pride.
Thank you, Robert. Good to see that you're still having the fine weather. Always a bonus for the actvivities and to show the MG in the best possible way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko