Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Gary in NC

One of the Regulars
Thin, unlined felts are ideal for the summer! Very nice, Joe.

Love the weekly parade! As always, lots of great hats…the Mayser strikes my fancy this week.
Thanks, Brent. I beleive you have one of those in the collection as well. You just have to wait for felt weather.

That's a very cool hat week you had there.
Thanks, Gary.

fabiovenhorst

Call Me a Cab
Ramenzoni
300410612_6666421616725620_291573590693524379_n.jpg

Mighty44

One Too Many
Survived the red eye and a full day of walking around Amsterdam without getting clipped by a bicycle or a trolley. Parked the kids in the hotel and headed out with my wife to wind down with a scotch before surrendering to the fatigue. Bought this beater Open Road specifically as a travel hat—if it gets lost or destroyed I’ll live, but until then it looks good and keeps the sun and rain off.

Cheers—hope you all are enjoying the last weeks of summer.

David

415641B2-0E8D-4400-B5D1-3555AEB7E58F.jpeg

GHT

I'll Lock Up
How I love the high crown on your Stetson, Bill. Superb hat, and what a beautiful shirt, such a striking colour. Compliments to you.

Who remembers the old black and white western movies? The good guys wore white hats and the baddies wore black. Tina had no idea what I was on about when I said to her: "You want me to change sides?" "Sides?" She repeated, "what are you going on about?"
The background of this lovely shirt, made by her fair hand of course, is black. It might look navy but that's just the sun's reflection, it's black, so the black titfer it was. (Titfer, cockney rhyming slang, tit for tat, hat.)
Black hat on a sunny day, no, no, no! "Put that one on that you called, "silverbelly," the lady said. "Silverbellyesque," I corrected her, "whatever," she said, "put that one on."
That's when we got into goodies and baddies and changing sides. At that point she just left me to it. So here you go: Goodies & Baddies.
Bird of Paradise shirt 003.JPG
Bird of Paradise shirt 005.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21