Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

I’m still not entirely comfortable in a cattleman crease and may well change it on this hat.
Give the cattleman a little time before abandoning it. It seems appropriate for the hat. You might try playing with it some, lowering the center crease a bit or moving the dents fore and aft a smidge might change your perspective. Many seem uncomfortable with the cattleman crease w/o ever giving it much of a shot. Look at all the diamond creased OR's out there. Most didn't come that way.

Pellie

One Too Many
Grey Panizza...
20221010_073357.jpg

Yesterday I visited my neighbors wearing the Dobbs Leisure Light. It is difficult to capture the glorious black felt of this vintage hat. Here is yesterdays attempt.

i-fGBwhct-M.jpg

i-dwj7FJG-M.jpg

Up and about way too early I wore a Stetson Bantam (blue felt) to the grocery store. Hey who forgot to get eggs, milk and cream? Duh!

i-sncbQRp-M.jpg

i-SSRVV6X-M.jpg

i-pLKvp9M-M.jpg

My hat for an early morning walkabout was inspired by the Dobbs Leisure Light - a Dobbs Coachman (inky blue felt hue).

i-Wbx88KC-M.jpg

i-d8MRdDX-M.jpg

i-MZP68xM-M.jpg

I managed some yard efforts under the brim of an unlined Playboy.

i-kCj5pFx-M.jpg

i-wkcskvp-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -
Fabulous

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points