Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

StoryPNW

Practically Family
Good morning folks.

A morning walkabout wearing a Mallory homburg. This inky blue felt is showcased by the burgandy trim. A very classy look that better shows up in daylight.

i-VjTXmQK-M.jpg

i-SCWBqGS-M.jpg

i-BZBtRNP-M.jpg

A switched to a different homburg for some shoveling. The Dobbs homburg is certainly a unique green felt.

i-K5ZW26C-M.jpg

i-Bs8pPWQ-M.jpg

i-nPLKqVv-M.jpg

After the efforts the homburg went on a hat block to dry out and I switched to a Stetson Vogue to fill feeders and move some cut wood.

i-DQxzQjS-M.jpg

i-PqLcQBW-M.jpg

i-KgPzz8C-M.jpg

i-GP2zV4R-M.jpg

i-vdVfDd8-M.jpg

i-q2dSwxW-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -
I'm loving that green Dobbs today. You are the sharpest dressed snow shoveler out there, no doubt.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
So we hit December in Japan.

I know it’s early for Stingymas, but since I’ll be in New Zealand with only one or two hats, I won’t get to participate. So I figured I would share my modest collection of stingy brims in the lead up to the main event.

First up, a Daniele Tanto special. The Véritable Feutre de Poil. A French hat from an unknown maker with a sweatband and ribbon from Penumbra hats. The heathered felt is a fur/wool blend.
View attachment 469077 View attachment 469079
View attachment 469076
5.5cm brim. Stingy enough to qualify, Joe?
View attachment 469080 View attachment 469081
Gorgeous hat, Gary.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Latest arrival

Mallory must have made some great hats because every time I see one the felt quality looks so damn good! I never see them for sale either.
Mallory are for sure some of my favorites. I would love to have some more pre 1946 Stetson takeover which I don’t come across too too often…. But honestly the Mallory hats I have handled say first 15 years post are very well made and styled hats. A really good quality era for them in my opinion.

Good morning folks.

A morning walkabout wearing a Mallory homburg. This inky blue felt is showcased by the burgandy trim. A very classy look that better shows up in daylight.

i-VjTXmQK-M.jpg

i-SCWBqGS-M.jpg

i-BZBtRNP-M.jpg

A switched to a different homburg for some shoveling. The Dobbs homburg is certainly a unique green felt.

i-K5ZW26C-M.jpg

i-Bs8pPWQ-M.jpg

i-nPLKqVv-M.jpg

After the efforts the homburg went on a hat block to dry out and I switched to a Stetson Vogue to fill feeders and move some cut wood.

i-DQxzQjS-M.jpg

i-PqLcQBW-M.jpg

i-KgPzz8C-M.jpg

i-GP2zV4R-M.jpg

i-vdVfDd8-M.jpg

i-q2dSwxW-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -
Always a treat to get to see the blue Mallory Homburg. That Dobbs is quite the gem as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB