Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Olive Drab Borsalino "Vitali" mid ribbon. VERY nice thin felt....very lightweight.
1672507427182.png
1672507497013.png
1672507541087.png

The bottom two are with and without the flash....neither shows the color right.:rolleyes:
1672507780741.png

Has a nice rich brown satin liner.......:)

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Travel plans were canceled yesterday. Initial flight canceled and we rebooked with an alternative airline. Informed of 6 hour delay and then delay with connecting flight. This combined with uncertainties with return flight find us cancelling. Thanks goodness for flight insurance so we do not loose gambling that we can travel on an airline.

I woke to have my own schedule this Saturday, New Years Eve morning. Early morning walkabout in a cap (cap inspired by the cap worn by John Wayne in the movie Quiet Man).

i-qD95wLG-M.jpg

Morning coffee under the brim of a Gannon Wanderer (whiskey beaver felt with charcoal trimmings).

i-NbQb3L7-M.jpg

i-MN37tH6-M.jpg

Back out for some chores. The birdfeeders got filled and I picked up more "essential" roasted coffee beans. I was sport'n a 30's Stetson Premier (Canadian made and retailed hat(Hurley hat find)).

i-Wpg27S4-M.jpg

i-bVSSpLR-M.jpg

I prepped a boneless rump roast last night and have started the grill. Shortly the roast will start its 3.5 hour cooking journey. We have invited family and a couple of friends over this afternoon/early evening. Hosting is much less stress than airplane travel at this time.

Standing outside by the grill finds me cozy under a warm wool jacket finds me wearing a Stetson 7x hat.

i-chWT8wd-M.jpg

i-hHmNsvF-M.jpg

Happy New Years eve day to all. Cheers, Eric -
Sorry to hear about the cancellation of your travel plans, Eric.

I'm sure though, what with your headwear and your cooking skills, you'll have a great New Year's eve anyway.

Happy New Year to you.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Good to have you back on the continent, Steve. The GB Borsalino shines. We'll make it a good collecting year for sure.
Thanks Stefan. Thanks too for your contributions to making it always a good collecting year :)

Happy New Year to you and Mrs. Steur.

rclark

Call Me a Cab

rclark

Call Me a Cab
So
Thank you all! A tough day, but filled with lots of memories. It was good to see the family and friends we don't get to see that often and to meet new people that had interacted with my Dad in some fashion. Dad's interment in the National Cemetery will be tomorrow and the weather is cooperating nicely with a forecast in the mid-60s.

I appreciate all the kind words and thoughts. It means a lot. You are a great group to hang with.
sorry for your loss Bob.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy