Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
The week in hats. With a bit of subshine no less.

Fléchet Special Velour View attachment 488893

Valensy Light Chcolat View attachment 488894

Borsalino Gulaela Folco
View attachment 488895

GB Borsalino fu Lazzaro Darfo View attachment 488896

Sools Fifth Avenue View attachment 488897

Fléchet Special Velour (again) View attachment 488898 View attachment 488899

Sools by Laubin
View attachment 488900

Barbisio Titan Terranova View attachment 488901
Hats of the week...always a treat!
Just dawned on me you could do overcoats of the week too, Stefan.
(at least part of the year)
B

That calls for a fancy hat allright. Beautiful, Joe.

The week in hats. With a bit of subshine no less.

Fléchet Special Velour View attachment 488893

Valensy Light Chcolat View attachment 488894

Borsalino Gulaela Folco
View attachment 488895

GB Borsalino fu Lazzaro Darfo View attachment 488896

Sools Fifth Avenue View attachment 488897

Fléchet Special Velour (again) View attachment 488898 View attachment 488899

Sools by Laubin
View attachment 488900

Barbisio Titan Terranova View attachment 488901
Thank you Stefan. Great lineup this week… in hats and coats! Valency and Titan both wowed

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning. Thanks to all posters this week. I have really enjoyed pursuing your posts of hats and caps.

Early morning walkabout in a Knox Vagabond.

i-x6zQzTb-M.jpg

i-MtH8kfW-M.jpg

i-KkV8DTg-M.jpg

i-hP886tj-M.jpg

I headed out to pickup a roast at the butchers shop. I was under the brim of a Portis for the task.

i-8xjMCB7-M.jpg

i-HLXx7nt-M.jpg

i-GZWGqZV-M.jpg

I walked over to the neighbors to confirm their attendance at our Sunday afternoon gathering. I changed to a Stetson unlined Playboy for the neighborly invite.

i-vLxbx7q-M.jpg

i-3vBx2BN-M.jpg

Home and doing some yard chores (picking branches up, cleaning walkways and filling brd feeders) was a task for an unlined Featherweight Champ.

i-LTkR5gS-M.jpg

i-JmDQnP5-M.jpg

i-3JgKnxP-M.jpg

I started a wood fire in the grill to slow cook today's roast. A Stetson Vita Felt with a pug ribbon treatment was my hat choice.

i-TkszCF6-M.jpg

i-9ZQvHXL-M.jpg

i-BczmxNw-M.jpg

Best to all WHAYWT posters, Eric -

StoryPNW

Practically Family
Good morning. Thanks to all posters this week. I have really enjoyed pursuing your posts of hats and caps.

i-x6zQzTb-M.jpg

i-MtH8kfW-M.jpg

i-KkV8DTg-M.jpg

i-hP886tj-M.jpg

I headed out to pickup a roast at the butchers shop. I was under the brim of a Portis for the task.

i-8xjMCB7-M.jpg

i-HLXx7nt-M.jpg

i-GZWGqZV-M.jpg

I walked over to the neighbors to confirm their attendance at our Sunday afternoon gathering. I changed to a Stetson unlined Playboy for the neighborly invite.

i-vLxbx7q-M.jpg

i-3vBx2BN-M.jpg

Home and doing some yard chores (picking branches up, cleaning walkways and filling brd feeders) was a task for an unlined Featherweight Champ.

i-LTkR5gS-M.jpg

i-JmDQnP5-M.jpg

i-3JgKnxP-M.jpg

I started a wood fire in the grill to slow cook today's roast. A Stetson Vita Felt with a pug ribbon treatment was my hat choice.

i-TkszCF6-M.jpg

i-9ZQvHXL-M.jpg

i-BczmxNw-M.jpg

Eric,

Your hats are always a treat, I love all of those! Thanks for sharing.

-Simeon

i-x6zQzTb-M.jpg

i-MtH8kfW-M.jpg

i-KkV8DTg-M.jpg

i-hP886tj-M.jpg

i-8xjMCB7-M.jpg

i-HLXx7nt-M.jpg

i-GZWGqZV-M.jpg

i-vLxbx7q-M.jpg

i-3vBx2BN-M.jpg

i-LTkR5gS-M.jpg

i-JmDQnP5-M.jpg

i-3JgKnxP-M.jpg

i-TkszCF6-M.jpg

i-9ZQvHXL-M.jpg

i-BczmxNw-M.jpg

Wow… one pristine Vagabond there.

Lol, it was light yard work, I'm not going to wear that hat if I'm going to sweat a lot. I think it says more about how much I enjoy wearing that hat, it is probably the most comfortable hat I own

I really like your Valensy and GB Borsalino this week. All terrific hats though!
Thank you!

Dismal Sunday here, but this 40s Foxhound brightens it more than a bit!
I absolutely love this one. View attachment 488996 View attachment 489000 View attachment 488997
Fantastic hat, Randall!

Hats of the week...always a treat!
Just dawned on me you could do overcoats of the week too, Stefan.
(at least part of the year)
B
Thanks, Bowen. I could do overcoats, but only for about a week and a bit though.
Thank you Stefan. Great lineup this week… in hats and coats! Valency and Titan both wowed
Thank you, Joe.

i-x6zQzTb-M.jpg

i-MtH8kfW-M.jpg

i-KkV8DTg-M.jpg

i-hP886tj-M.jpg

i-8xjMCB7-M.jpg

i-HLXx7nt-M.jpg

i-GZWGqZV-M.jpg

i-vLxbx7q-M.jpg

i-3vBx2BN-M.jpg

i-LTkR5gS-M.jpg

i-JmDQnP5-M.jpg

i-3JgKnxP-M.jpg

i-TkszCF6-M.jpg

i-9ZQvHXL-M.jpg

i-BczmxNw-M.jpg

Another inspiring line up, Eric! Wonderful as always.

Mighty44

One Too Many

i-x6zQzTb-M.jpg

i-MtH8kfW-M.jpg

i-KkV8DTg-M.jpg

i-hP886tj-M.jpg

i-8xjMCB7-M.jpg

i-HLXx7nt-M.jpg

i-GZWGqZV-M.jpg

i-vLxbx7q-M.jpg

i-3vBx2BN-M.jpg

i-LTkR5gS-M.jpg

i-JmDQnP5-M.jpg

i-3JgKnxP-M.jpg

i-TkszCF6-M.jpg

i-9ZQvHXL-M.jpg

i-BczmxNw-M.jpg

Love the color of that Vagabond, Eric.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112