Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

A new Adam that I recently came into and like a whole lot!! Will get plenty of wears!
Y’all know I like this brand and especially like the Majestics. Also a big fan of the monochrome look.
Rare when I can get a hat and not need to do anything to it. Didn’t have to clean or shape. Just plop it on and show off!
Though, I didn’t need to, I did unsew the wind trolley from the bow and affixed it to the hat in the usable fashion.

View attachment 492435 View attachment 492436 View attachment 492438 View attachment 492439
You do wear those Adam Hats well

StoryPNW

One Too Many
Wolfbrae heather today.
20230224_172934.jpg
20230224_172937.jpg

GHT

I'll Lock Up
jive aces worthing.jpg
We are off to this gig today, looking forward to it. During the day I shall be wearing this:
Tina's handy work, trousers and shirt, compliments my Gamble & Gunn bespoke, perfectly.
khaki trousers green fedora 018.JPG
But, as yet, my pin up silhouettes have only had a local outing, so I might just change, but the hat stays.
shirt (camo) 003.JPG
Come the evening and everyone gets changed into their finery. Can't let the side down.
MTM Blazer &pants 001.JPG
The hat is another bespoke, as is the blazer, (Fox Tailoring,) the shoes are from Colin Johnson and Tina made the shirt and trousers. As for the gig, well I have heard it said that you are never too old to rock & roll.

Mighty44

One Too Many
A new Adam that I recently came into and like a whole lot!! Will get plenty of wears!
Y’all know I like this brand and especially like the Majestics. Also a big fan of the monochrome look.
Rare when I can get a hat and not need to do anything to it. Didn’t have to clean or shape. Just plop it on and show off!
Though, I didn’t need to, I did unsew the wind trolley from the bow and affixed it to the hat in the usable fashion.

View attachment 492435 View attachment 492436 View attachment 492438 View attachment 492439
That’s a beaut!

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
The Stratoliner arrived yesterday, so it was my hat of choice today.

I wasn't quite sure what to expect as it's a very modern Stetson. The seller told me it was bought in 2018 at Cable Car Clothiers in San Francisco.

While I wait for a vintage Strat to turn up at a reasonable price, this one will do okay.

20230225_135956.jpg

Will post more with specs etc. in the New Hats thread.

The Stratoliner arrived yesterday, so it was my hat of choice today.

I wasn't quite sure what to expect as it's a very modern Stetson. The seller told me it was bought in 2018 at Cable Car Clothiers in San Francisco.

While I wait for a vintage Strat to turn up at a reasonable price, this one will do okay.

View attachment 492630

Will post more with specs etc. in the New Hats thread.
Works nicely

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buick