Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

VoodooSan

A-List Customer

Bill Hughes

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That is a VERY distinctive, and handsome, hat!! Is that their Lords hat? Or something completely custom designed for you?
A Lords hat wouldn't have the brim binding. It's a crossover style. Kinda between a Homburg and a western fedora. I just called Mike Miller (Northwest Hats) and we worked out the design.

The Shoe

One Too Many
Three days in Hyogo for our 27th wedding anniversary.
I wanted a special hat, so went for my Borsalino Bismuto Debrosan.
incollage_save.jpeg

Etsuko wore a Maxim.
incollage_save.jpeg

More cherry blossoms (and some food) to come in the Fedoras Afield thread if I get around to it.

Mighty44

One Too Many
A later Royal Stetson—originally came with a factory teardrop crease. Early on in hat collecting this was my favorite hat but now I hardly wear it because it’s got more tapered 1960s proportions. I just steamed and shaped it a bit to try and give it the look of an older hat but there is only so much felt to work with.
IMG_2962.jpeg

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up
A classic Open Road style. Thanks for sharing.
Picked this up yesterday. Still learning this whole hat wearing thing but love seeing everything you all are wearing

Thanks for the inspiration

View attachment 606835

An excellent western look, Bill. My Wolfbrae homburg didn't start with that in mind but with the brim curl and flange, it went toward western, too.
First time wearing this Northwest natural. I'm calling it a western-homburg. Wore it to services this morning.

View attachment 606972 View attachment 606971 View attachment 606970 View attachment 606975 View attachment 606973 View attachment 606974

20231117_173740.jpg 20230719_102522.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner