Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

The number of "hairy hats" to wear is decreasing
View attachment 153946
Borsalino made for US market and bought there two years ago
View attachment 153947
Color is "Amarena" and I don't remember the type. Size is 7 3/8 or 59 cm.
View attachment 153948
The proportions are those requested by the American market: high crown and adequate brim with also the wind cord
View attachment 153949
The felt is very beautiful, soft and finished with a short hair of a color that is called in Italian "black cherry"
View attachment 153950
The best rendition of the color is in the shade, but in the sun you see the Lustre of felt.
Thanks a lot for the likes on the Mossant "Gris Orage" (stormy grey) one of the best denomination of a color in the world of hats.
Compliments and congratulations for the hats I saw on your heads everyday, they are a reference to doing my part as hats European agent in a very good company with Stefan and the immense Steve

Spectacular!

Richard Morgan

One Too Many
Dobbs Gay Prince
45ce175299f85c760ce433e7f8907d92.jpg
17eb7bbdebfc9b40f74d9ccc30c72bbb.jpg
7cf8a62c324c31edfa72a9b79ed17854.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 153946
View attachment 153947
View attachment 153948
The proportions are those requested by the American market: high crown and adequate brim with also the wind cord
View attachment 153949
The felt is very beautiful, soft and finished with a short hair of a color that is called in Italian "black cherry"
View attachment 153950
The best rendition of the color is in the shade, but in the sun you see the Lustre of felt.
Thanks a lot for the likes on the Mossant "Gris Orage" (stormy grey) one of the best denomination of a color in the world of hats.
Compliments and congratulations for the hats I saw on your heads everyday, they are a reference to doing my part as hats European agent in a very good company with Stefan and the immense Steve
Beautiful hat Daniele!!
It reminds me very much of their vintage Angora.
Another of your countless beauties!
Bowen

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 153946
View attachment 153947
View attachment 153948
View attachment 153949
View attachment 153950
That is a beauuutiful color, Daniele. I like the proportions also.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ