Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Can't remember how many times I've watched that one. Had two guys work on my roof one day who actually had an audio tape of the movie running all day while they worked: fantastic day!
I was a fan of the series with Adrian Paul, too.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Bill Hughes

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wearing a Kevin O’Farrell while making a deal to relocate my old VW Bus to a new home in Arizona.

14cbfd220a788d28bf1f62408f32c6c6.jpg

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Jeff. I once dated a woman who claimed that Don Henley showed up in her kitchen one morning all excited and said "I'm going to start a band." I actually worked up a significant sweat under the cap. Who knew that pedaling through 3 or 4" of slushy snow was so much work.

Thanks Rodolfo. Nice to see you around again.

Michael
Nice story about Don Henley

Sent from my ALP-L09 using Tapatalk

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I got out for my first bike ride of the year yesterday and didn't take a camera along. And wouldn't you know, it turns out there was a eagle convention going on along the river. Must have seen well upwards of 50 of them, including 19 sitting in one tree. Took the camera with today and of course the convention was over. Still a few in evidence though,
DSCN7315 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN7324 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Had a nice ride except the one section of my route that wasn't plowed.
DSCN7326 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Had to take a few breathers on that bit. Did give me a chance to take a couple pictures of my 1952 dated Canadian Army cap.
DSCN7328 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN7329 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Always fun to find headgear that is the same age as me.
Michael
Awesome pics!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk