Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Ha ha, yes, that's a bright one. I got a new green hat today, so I had to pull the jacket out again and see if it still fits.
IMG_9554 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
The jacket is a poplin number for the 50s or more likely 60s. It will be happier when I drop another 5 or 10 lbs. The hat is a woolie alpine from Germany.
IMG_9547 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_9539 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_9541 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Strictly tourist fare I imagine, but I couldn't resist the 3" of green brim for $2.

That is a tough pair to beat. I would probably be wearing one of those about every day of the week. Top drawer.

Michael
Stefan, the Panizza stands on its on, second to non. The Dobbs Hanover works up or down: don't you just love a hat like that [emoji4]

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
Thank you, gentlemen! A little bit of sunshine brings out the best in them.

Sailing over to Sweden today wearing my Meister Filz.
c197bf3f17904ba5ec4f660ba55aec9b.jpg
c088d680ad84893b0fa28d31a13a21c8.jpg
03f28ac894d5e1bfe747bcb6c8696f4f.jpg

Very nice, Steve. I like the combination of hat, coat and scarf; excellent!

View attachment 165167 View attachment 165168 View attachment 165169 View attachment 165170 View attachment 165171 Greetings All:
Today...i discovered the H2 can eat the baddests**ed battery in 4 hrs if you leave the key on. So...i’m porching and pondering coulda shouldas with The Disney Camel Hair. Nice company to have.
I penned it up with the Borsa Angora with high hopes for hybrid offspring after the consummation.
I appreciate all the kind words for the Borsa et al. as always family loungers.
Be well and turn your keys off. Bowen
Well, if I come knocking anyway, might as well put it in the pile!:D Man, what a hat!

So, just like that.....he's back. Life took a beating and knocked me down a bit. Dad passed a few months back, a week later I find I have cancer, a couple weeks later my dog of 16 yrs had to be put to sleep. Sheesh! Gotta be a country western song in there somewhere. Gotta say depression took its toll for a bit. Today is the best I've felt in a long time, dug out my old Dobbs straw and was out and about. Next week I'm off to Germany for cancer treatments. I don't like the options my local Texas Urologist is giving me to fight prostate cancer, all of which leave me with diapers and / or a limp wee willie winkie. Germany has some great Natural cancer clinics and I'm packed and ready to head to Munich for a weeklong treatment to knock this tumor on its ass. So, like my t-shirt says....Cheers! :)
View attachment 165376 View attachment 165377
Good to see you, Ken. Reading your post you really did take a beating. Hope all goes well with the treatment.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Looks better on you than it ever did on me, Steve. Ribbon and a half on that hat!
Thanks, Stefan. As always, I'm grateful that you know my penchant for Battersby hats, wide ribbons and back bows. You're one of my hat enablers [emoji4]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch