Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Stetson Twenty Gold Medal
9b2cbeea6a842a04099bda1aa630ff87.jpg
5dee4de8d236656fa14c7f8eeb1921b1.jpg
62492ef96c4acf9900595dd208def456.jpg

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

JessieJames

One of the Regulars
Looks good JJ!
It most definitely would be one of my favorites!!
You get the Borsa yet? Been wondering how that worked out.
Welcome to your first pic post. I doubt anyone ever started out with a 7X CB OR!
Good job.
B
haha right?
My coworker should be sending it to me soon. It arrived to his places in the States last Thurs but he has to send it to me so that'll be another few days or a week. I hope it's in good conditions no moth bites or anything.

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
this might seem like a noob question but since the learning curve on this website is exorbitant, how do you add a photo as in upload one from your comp?

Unlike many others, I do not use my phone for any discussion board viewing.

I have tried various outside photo-hosting sites. I used to use photobucket before the fiasco, and then gave them up. I tried a couple of others, but don't like the way they work, especially compared to this site's photo upload capability.

The easiest way for me to post pictures here is directly from my computer. Hit the site's UPLOAD A FILE button at the bottom of the reply box that you type in. It's fairly self-explanatory after you click on the button.

I also crop and resize every photo I take so that I can get the two-across layout I like.

Last edited:

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Wearing my 7X Quality Western Thin ribbon conversion this a.m.

Blue-Shirt-Bradford-1-A.jpg

Blue-Shirt-Bradford-2-A.jpg

Bradoliner-8-A.jpg

Bradoliner-7-A.jpg

Finally laid my Mom's ashes to rest last week. Dementia finally got the best of her, but even through all of that people were surprised that she retained her sharp wit and her sense of humor. This was her at around 19 or 20 years old...
Mom-6A.jpg

This was my Mom's Mother, (my actual Grandmother), who she never knew. My Mom's mother was "Miss Columbus", (Ohio), sometime before 1936. This newspaper clipping is one of two pictures that we have of her. She died in the hospital shortly after giving birth to my Mom...
Marie-A.jpg

and this is me from the late '70s, (probably around 24 at the time), and I'm hatless!
XMe-Young.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner