Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

For the past two weeks, I've been wearing my HJ Poet across America and in the Redwoods!
7ihex6N.jpg

Nice. What part of the Redwoods? I lived in them for several years and I’ve never stopped working angles to get back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
Nice. What part of the Redwoods? I lived in them for several years and I’ve never stopped working angles to get back.

The Prairie Creek ones. They're absolutely breathtaking. I've visited before, but I wanted the full immersiveness of camping there.

The Prairie Creek ones. They're absolutely breathtaking. I've visited before, but I wanted the full immersiveness of camping there.

Northern Humboldt County is nice. I went to Humboldt State University in the ‘80s and years later worked in Crescent City on the Oregon border. Every summer I’ll be sweltering and look at the weather on the North Coast (high of 64 in July and August) and feel like crying.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Took the Sun-Fari out on the hunt today.
IMG_1166 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_1167 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Made in New Hampshire of 100% Textilene fur, whatever a Textilene is. Bagged a nice example of the elusive Harris Tweed on the outing.
IMG_1165 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
And ran across some sort of ancient artifact.
IMG_1177 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
And what appears to be the crash of some sort of heavier than air flying machine
IMG_1189 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Or something.

Have a good one,
Michael

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Took the Sun-Fari out on the hunt today.
IMG_1166 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_1167 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Made in New Hampshire of 100% Textilene fur, whatever a Textilene is. Bagged a nice example of the elusive Harris Tweed on the outing.
IMG_1165 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
And ran across some sort of ancient artifact.
IMG_1177 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
And what appears to be the crash of some sort of heavier than air flying machine
IMG_1189 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Or something.

Have a good one,
Michael
Michael, I'd have loved to have been on those tours with you today. You take the mickey out of them, but I but you have a lot to tell. Great hats btw [emoji4]

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Tough act to follow. Can't top a topper, even if only worn for 5-min. So on the other end of the spectrum an all day Marathon:
View attachment 171560

In retrospect should have been a two hat day as those clouds and rain gave way to a sunny, hot and humid afternoon.
No act to follow, OldFashioned. Super looking Marathon. Like that tie, too.

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
Love that Marathon. The crown shape and height and snapped brim has always been THE classic fedora hat and look.

Thanks. After some steam and a brush the prior evening I was able to tweak the shape a little with a slightly tighter pinch in the front. Tried to get a diamond bash on top but it reverted back to a C-crown.

No act to follow, OldFashioned. Super looking Marathon. Like that tie, too.

Thanks. The tie wasn't my first choice (skinny tie on a spread collar), but the grey accents paired well with the hat so I think it worked.

I've been passively looking at toppers myself. If I knew I'd look half as dapper as you I might actually spend a bit more time and effort looking.

I prescribe a homburg tincture and a weeks worth of wide brim borsos to put you right.

I like these for their classic shape more than their connection to the movie. Sharp John.

You are always dressed so well. Love the Prada.

Not my style, but I appreciate these when they are brought out. Nice one Jack.

At least the poly hats are bullet proof for your active summer lifestyle! This one is cool.

Great looking brim on this Ecuadorian creation Jay. Nice.

I have been out of the loop for too long. What is your new job and what office. You could hide by keeping your hat out of sight.
Don't argue with the doctor. Sounds like a remedy that will work!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24