Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for catching and sharing my good news from this week, Max. I have a second picture that was not released to the press so two chances from 4500 entries... not too bad a lottery! I think I will go to London in September to attend the festivities and see the exhibition.

Thanks for sharing the Tedx talk Garrett. For those who didn’t know that I have another hobby, some info on my night job here:

https://avertedimagination.squarespace.com/

Sunny skies!
Amazing photos, Alan. I was blown away. I really enjoyed your talk that Garrett linked, too. Your photo certainly deserves to win.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Another lovely cool morning for coffee in the yard. Me and the Marathon are feeling particularly blue for some reason.
IMG_2127 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_2149 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_2154 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
6-20-2019 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Have a great Thursday,
Michael
Your wonderul blue Marathon and matching outfit put me in a good mood, Michael. Great combo.

Tukwila

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Following the lead from @hatophile with a blue smoke Royal Stetson, this one sold from The Continental in Galesburg, IL. A TAR lid for Thursday.

20190620_073533.jpg

Drone down view of less than finely pounced felt with a hair clump defect. Close view perspective fails to show brim.

Kinda been there and done that one too. With limited success, but it was fun:

https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/felt-micrographs.73279/

Ha! I didn't know it, but two of his pics are shortlisted. If he wins, he gets to travel there and receive the prize!
a9bc972a4d38aa0dc1a9de4de873c9b5.jpg

They'll let me go either way... on my dime. Will use the one from the thread posted above!

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Your wonderul blue Marathon and matching outfit put me in a good mood, Michael. Great combo.

Thanks Steve. Glad to hear it improved your mood.

That is some beauitful blue heather!

View attachment 173616
Thanks Garrett. I'll agree. Your Tonak with the new ribbon is a fantastic hat. Love the color of the felt and the ribbon. Great photos, too.

Thanks,
Michael

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Steve. Glad to hear it improved your mood.

Thanks Garrett. I'll agree. Your Tonak with the new ribbon is a fantastic hat. Love the color of the felt and the ribbon. Great photos, too.

Thanks,
Michael
Your hats and style always put me in a good mood, Michael. This wasn't a one off. I like my hat and wardrobe collection, but I wouldn't mind yours.

Cornshucker77

Call Me a Cab
Thanks for catching and sharing my good news from this week, Max. I have a second picture that was not released to the press so two chances from 4500 entries... not too bad a lottery! I think I will go to London in September to attend the festivities and see the exhibition.

Thanks for sharing the Tedx talk Garrett. For those who didn’t know that I have another hobby, some info on my night job here:

https://avertedimagination.squarespace.com/

Sunny skies!
Outstanding Alan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner