Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Wrangler

a3b13e8a91ced17bd12b44d9408ddbed.jpg

24e4fd47c881b3e1bc8fdb5d523765c6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Thank you Steve! I wish I liked the color as well as you. I can't say that I've actually warmed up to it very much. I like the way it turned out and it's a nice hat but I just can't get pass the color. Although Ive seen the color on other people and it looks good on them...just not on me.
You're welcome, Terry. Maybe the colour will grow on you. Otherwise, I bet there are a bunch of folks willing to buy that unusual beauty.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, Steve. The Rothschild is a wonderful hat, but did need a little reshaping to shine...
If anyone can bring a hat back to life again Stefan, it's you. I saw that in the very first hat I bought from you. The crushed Stetson fedora/trilby you rescued and turned into a very nice pork pie.
My only wish would be, please take before pictures [emoji4]

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Well, my number came up....off for jury selection I go in my favorite straw. You guessed it, that's not my happy face today. The whole morning will be sitting in a crowded room with about 200 other potential jurors, Austin is a pretty big town and the Texas justice system is a very bizarre process. View attachment 177070 View attachment 177071 View attachment 177072
Well wearing that hat and outfit will get you selected!!
Leave the jacket and hat in the car.
Just tell em you collect hats but you forgot it. That outta get you kicked out.
B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelSturm