Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

First day under new to me Stetson Gun Club:

7cdbda024e3430db465477ad979ef72f.jpg

497e7b9e548d52dddb04b0841dcc04b8.jpg

73366cf784c953fbac4874d5016a5597.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hat and Rehat

Call Me a Cab
I so agree Tuk. Can't be beat or copied. I'm lucky enough to have 4 such 1920s Bowlers with those pleated liners.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
I have one, but with no sweat at all. I guess I should fix it before felt day.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Now that is a wide ribbon. Great jacket, too.

That was a find. What a great looking hat.

Thanks Bowen. I basically just ran warm water through the stains and then gave it about a minute or two worth of swishing around on a sink of warm water. As you might imagine, it was very pliable after that. So I set the brim as best I could and set it on it's crown to dry for a couple of days. The stains are much less now, but still evident. I think they might be bleed from the wire in the sweat reeding.

Michael
Thanks Michael! I keep hoping for more deals like this, but they are mighty scarce. :(

Cornshucker77

Call Me a Cab
The Missouri County I used to call home (still have a house there) was named after him! Now I live in what's called "Booger County" (Douglas Co. MO). I plan to mow six acres this afternoon. No cannon in the yard though, but we do have a mill stone. Swords, plowshares ... there is some meaning to it I'm sure.

View attachment 179577
I've been through your county a couple times. Nice country down there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points