Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Sorry to here about your arguement Michael. Get well and be safe sir. Eric -

Oh wow! I hope that you turn out OK. With all the bikes on campus, I am well aware of them on the road, not so by many other drivers, damn. You look great this morning, maybe a little wince from the pain though. Be well.

One of the prettiest Whippets in captivity Eric. Love that color.

Sorry to hear about your mishap, Michael. Speedy recovery wishes from Ohio.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Just gorgeous Eric.

Be careful out there, Michael.

Yikes! Hope you heal fast and feel better soon. The nice hat seems to mask a bit of the pain...

Hope you feel better soon, Michael.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sorry to hear about your lost argument, Michael. Hope you were wearing a bicycle helmet. They're not as great looking as hats, they won't save ones ribs, but they sure as heck will save the noggin. And without a noggin, no great looking hat. Best wishes for a speedy rib recovery.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

The like is for the hat, not the rib. Hope you feel better soon.

Nice outfit as always, Michael. Sure hope you feel better soon!

Geez, sorry to hear that, Michael. Hope you're doing well. The hat is looking no less nice at least. Thanks for the likes on the Tress.

Great hat as always Michael. Hope you bounce back ok.

Thanks guys for all the best wishes and likes on the hat. I'm hoping it will be somewhat less troublesome to sit in my chair and type in a day or two.

Thanks,
Michael

Just A Hat Rack

Practically Family
In great shape and a great shape, Red. A nice model.

Had a little argument with a car while I was out biking yesterday. I lost and think I got a cracked rib out of the deal. Made in hard to take photos of this Stetson Royal Deluxe this morning.
DSCN6217 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN6216 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN6214 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Have a good one,
Michael
I'm glad this was an argument you were able to walk away from. Hope you're feeling better soon. BTW I dig the hat and jacket!

Ryan
Hat size: 7 1/2

Kevin O’Farrell as I stop for some burnt-ends and smoked turkey on the way to the farm.

db110acf5457c4c21bc91a0e22d73ab9.jpg

9e092fca5950ed6f38f36537cf6e47ec.jpg

af63265aaa49cd37e059c0d94914cc9f.jpg

Woodtroll

One Too Many
Twelve years ago my late wife and I took a cruise to Jamaica. Being smarter than I, she bought me a hat to protect my skin from the rays of the sun. Today, I am on another cruise, and will be wearing this hat for the duration. I only know that it's a Panama Jack straw, and it's held up for twelve years!
View attachment 142858 View attachment 142859

That’s a nice keepsake, glad it has held up so long!

NewJack

Practically Family
You do wear it better than I did, and I bet it fits better too! How about that velour?

Doug, I tell ya' the felt is simply amazing! I read that you would open the crown before putting it to rest! It's a practice i will continue. A 7 1/2 would've been a bit snug as this size is perfect - especially with my hair kept closely cropped. It is a 'substantial' piece, no doubt! Thanks!

Thanks Jim!
Ol' Stretch will be missed.
On the bright side, we still have Mays and Nelson. :)

It made me think back to my first professional game when I was seven at Crosley Field. SF vs CIN. And to think in my first ballgame I saw Rose, Bench, Pinson, Mays, and McCovey all on the same field. I remember being disappointed I didn't get to see Marichel pitch that day.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

101 Pathfinder

A-List Customer
Twelve years ago my late wife and I took a cruise to Jamaica. Being smarter than I, she bought me a hat to protect my skin from the rays of the sun. Today, I am on another cruise, and will be wearing this hat for the duration. I only know that it's a Panama Jack straw, and it's held up for twelve years!
View attachment 142858 View attachment 142859

What a great tribute to your lady.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana