Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Great look to be out in the crowds in. This OR is more like I associate with the style as opposed to Brent's above. I am hoping the shots will have the same success on my back as I get with my shoulder. Instant relief there, for a long period of time, or at least until I do something stupid...
Thanks Red. I decided the heat of the day wanted a change in hats. So I went with a boater for the trip downtown.
IMG_0972 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Saw a few hats onstage, too. Though this is the only one I took a photo of,
IMG_0976 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Saw a few on the street as well.
IMG_0968 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_0958 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
We had a bit of a rain spell early on. Apparently it made some feel ike singing, and dancing
IMG_0962 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_0955 by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Going back for the last day in a few minutes. Have a great Sunday,
Michael

GHT

I'll Lock Up
John Cavanagh Ltd
Out for a spin (around the yard).
View attachment 171057 View attachment 171058 View attachment 171059
Around the yard? You make it sound like you need an excuse to show off that fine John Cavanagh, I too love the colour.
I went a bit further than the yard, sixty-five miles further. My missus and I were invited to join the local MG club for their annual tour of the New Forest.

The weather couldn't make it's mind up, but as the sun was starting to cooperate I went for my Panama. "You will make a good impression in that hat," said my beautifully attired, camera shy missus. Maybe I did, the MG certainly did, now I have more silverware to polish.
New Forest MG Run 004.JPG

Bill Hughes

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Venturing out for a production meeting for the next play I'm doing. It is coming up real quick, they will be rehearsing all summer. We are the first community theater in our area to be doing Mama Mia! Music throughout from Abba. Most of the kids auditioning weren't even born when we were digging this music! Feeling quite summery this morning, pain level is low. Wearing my Homero Ortega (Via Doug!) "Ben Affleck" special. Wild hat with a wilder plug. It used to make Bob puke, a claim to fame!

View attachment 171046 View attachment 171047
Outstanding. A new look I’m gonna have to explore.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Steve. Middle of the day is my sweet spot on pain. By night time, I'm a whiny wimp.
Mike, back trouble is one of the worst pains. I'm sure you're no whiny wimp. You're just letting the frustration and pain out. Rage on my friend, rage on.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Around the yard? You make it sound like you need an excuse to show off that fine John Cavanagh, I too love the colour.
I went a bit further than the yard, sixty-five miles further. My missus and I were invited to join the local MG club for their annual tour of the New Forest.

The weather couldn't make it's mind up, but as the sun was starting to cooperate I went for my Panama. "You will make a good impression in that hat," said my beautifully attired, camera shy missus. Maybe I did, the MG certainly did, now I have more silverware to polish.
View attachment 171069
There surely should be more silver wear there. Best car, best tie, best shoes, best outfit, best hat etc. etc. Nice GHT. Congrats.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider