Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Hat and Rehat

Call Me a Cab
Happy International Hat Day.
68e9d5081860ef2fe2dfc16ce2d64f70.jpg

Hat day, eh. Best celebrate with something nice.
Borsalino Gorasgu had no problem with the rain
View attachment 206345

neither did the Knox Twenty
View attachment 206346

The Wilson hat was yesterday's choice
View attachment 206344

Cannot be a coincidence that there a quite a number of Pink Floyd fans over here. Been a fan for as long as I can remember. After The Wall though their efforts were not as powerful. There just no band that comes close to albums like Meddle, Dark side of the moon, Wish you were here, Animals and The Wall in a row. Waters may be a bit of a d..k, but, man, could he write some awesome music (and lyrics). Seen the Floyd a couple of times and Gilmour and Waters too. Something to remember alright.

Great looking hats Stefan... even in the rain.

Judging by you pics.. can tell you are a fan of... The Wall [emoji846]

Best,
Joe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SteveFord

A-List Customer
No pics but black Stetson Homburg to class up the job of work.
I had no idea it was National Hat Day until my boss met me at the door to tell me the news.
I've managed to inspire a few more people to wear "real" hats but we're few and far between these days.
What they don't know is how much women like men in dress hats.

Thanks, Jim. I'm always curious how lightweight these feathers, hankachifs, zephyrs and what not really are. 72 grams is up there (or down there) alright. Lightest I found this far is a Borsalino Ergosan at just 61 grams. Borsalino did sell a "50 grammi" hat I think two years ago (they might still have it). I do wonder how much that really weighs. I'm not prepared to fork out $400 to find out though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ