Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

J. Hückel´s Söhne "Aero", possibly late 1930s. This is the only "Aero" I have come across.

50077735397_9d34af154b_b.jpg

50076946553_d2bdbc440e_b.jpg

45939623582_3357d5e2dc_b.jpg

45077425195_9a911ba0b8_b.jpg

J. Hückel´s Söhne Promo Pocket Mirror, probably 1930s. For retailer C. Christen Hannover, Germany.

24305461757_586e39fc86_b.jpg

39135971012_b49a0a5480_b.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Early morning dog soirée. Tio (Horatio) and I strolled the neighborhoods. My "neighbors" left their firework remnants all over. I did come prepared with a trash bag as I have in years past. I filled a trash bag and did not get all in the parking lot of the Park reserve. Perhaps later today I can head back and thoroughly pick it up. I am disappointed.

During my early morning dog soirée I wore a Stetson Playboy. The pine green is a unique felt hue. Arriving home I thought it would be interesting to have a Whippet and Stratoliner in the same felt hue join for a group pic this morning.

i-4CsjpQ8-M.jpg

i-gphcxDP-M.jpg

i-JCGzJn4-M.jpg

Our low sun combined with the warmth and humidity have the pics not accurately presenting the colors. I think they do a mostly good job portraying this small part of the history of Stetsons hats from the same decade.

Cheers. Be safe, be strong and see you on the streets soon, Eric -

Last edited:
Th
Early morning dog soirée. Tio (Horatio) and I strolled the neighborhoods. My "neighbors" left their firework remnants all over. I did come prepared with a trash bag as I have in years past. I filled a trash bag and did not get all in the parking lot of the Park reserve. Perhaps later today I can head back and thoroughly pick it up. I am disappointed.

During my early morning dog soirée I wore a Stetson Playboy. The pine green is a unique felt hue. Arriving home I thought it would be interesting to have a Whippet and Stratoliner in the same felt hue join for a group pic this morning.

i-4CsjpQ8-M.jpg

i-gphcxDP-M.jpg

i-JCGzJn4-M.jpg

Our low sun combined with the warmth and humidity have the pics not accurately presenting the colors. I think they do a mostly good job portraying this small part of the history of Stetsons hats from the same decade.

Cheers. Be safe, be strong and see you on the streets soon, Eric -
There ya go Eric.. leaving us all green :D Beautiful hats today sir!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Th

There ya go Eric.. leaving us all green :D Beautiful hats today sir!

Have a pine green day sir. Thanks!

Trying to get chores done early before the days heat sets upon Minnesota. I cut the lawn, trimmed some bushes in a Sunbody. Darn this hat is tough. Half way through I dunked my head and the hat in the lake. The heavier palm leaves soaked up some moisture and let it drip through the remainder of my efforts. I see no wear and tear - yet. Worth every penny, IMO.

i-cZSb2nJ-M.jpg

Cleaned up I went for a walk to stretch my legs out. I wore a Stetson Premier Milan.

i-dFcQrtG-M.jpg

My dog and I got back whooped. My dog sport's a black curley coat and his coat was HOT to the touch. Darn if only he could change to a lighter coat. Perhaps something in a warm weather friendly fabric mix. ;) :eek: The humidity is higher than our normal.

i-hqGSH6K-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Last edited:

Rumad

One Too Many
Hanna Hats made me an 8 Piece Patchwork Linen cap which arrived just in time for a trip to the beach today. I like the variety of Irish Linen colors and textures. The cap is nice and light, and very comfortable.
A pretty small crowd on the beach today, probably a few people from off island, but still pretty quiet for a major holiday weekend and plenty of room for safe social distancing. I'm not complaining.
View attachment 245351
View attachment 245352
View attachment 245353
View attachment 245354
View attachment 245355
Love that cap mr Jones

Hat and Rehat

Call Me a Cab
Hanna Hats made me an 8 Piece Patchwork Linen cap which arrived just in time for a trip to the beach today. I like the variety of Irish Linen colors and textures. The cap is nice and light, and very comfortable.
A pretty small crowd on the beach today, probably a few people from off island, but still pretty quiet for a major holiday weekend and plenty of room for safe social distancing. I'm not complaining.
View attachment 245351
View attachment 245352
View attachment 245353
View attachment 245354
View attachment 245355
One more avenue for the green snake of envy to sneak in. You suck, Jonesie, but I love you for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ