Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Sexy Rexy

Familiar Face
Stetson open road royal deluxe sage
2A04E763-084E-462B-8085-45E9BC5F20C4.jpeg
D7FECBD3-270E-4A3E-9720-5A993C7A55EE.jpeg

Thanks Stefan. Your weekly crew are all winners!
Thanks, Perry.

Bringing out the big guns I see. That ribbon on the pacesetter is a real eyecatcher.

Well dressed and well hatted as usual, Reggie!

Thanks Stefan.

The velours are looking good. What's with the overcoat? Isn't it summer over there?

Today it's Idorsca
PANA1421 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
PANA1418 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
PANA1417 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Dang, I gotta cut me some hair one of these days.
PANA1415 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Have a good evening,
Michael
Thanks, Michael. It should be , but we fear a new ice-age may be coming. Not all that uncommon though: the 15th of May marks the end of the Ice Saints period, traditionally preceeded by a colder spell of weather. Well, we certainly had that!

The Idorsca looks stunning as always.
Out for dinner last night in my new Gannon.

View attachment 334528 View attachment 334529 View attachment 334527

I don't think I'm done messing with the crown, yet.
You can think of your own superlatives!:)

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Great outfit and super great color combo in that Whippet. Looking good, Reggie.

Out for dinner last night in my new Gannon.

View attachment 334528 View attachment 334529 View attachment 334527

I don't think I'm done messing with the crown, yet.
The new Gannon looks fantastic, Jim.

Thanks, Perry.

Bringing out the big guns I see. That ribbon on the pacesetter is a real eyecatcher.

Well dressed and well hatted as usual, Reggie!

Thanks, Michael. It should be , but we fear a new ice-age may be coming. Not all that uncommon though: the 15th of May marks the end of the Ice Saints period, traditionally preceeded by a colder spell of weather. Well, we certainly had that!

The Idorsca looks stunning as always.

You can think of your own superlatives!:)
Thanks Stefan. It's been a few days since the Idorsca had some sunshine. Took it out shopping yesterday. It also proved useful in keeping the gnats off of my heat, though I think it disturbed the hummingbirds for some reason. We've been having somewhat unseasonably cool weather lately, and unseasonably dry, which is somewhat worrying. But it seems like the forecaster is saying spring is set to arrive now.

Fantastic look, Fabio. That coat is almost making me wish for cooler weather. Ha ha.

Michael

To celebrate the end of a crazy week, Patty and I took her dad hiking. Fort Hoskings was established in 1854 to oversee the Grande Rhonde Indian Reservation. 200-300 soldiers were posted at this remote (at the time) location in Kings Valley. What I would consider a "Strenuous" hike, only for a couple of miles though. This old fat man does not climb hills so well anymore, 300 ft elevation gain was enough. Got to get in shape for hiking in Hawaii over Christmas Vacation! I didn't break tradition by wearing a straw hat, I will wait until tomorrow! Late 1950s Stetson Royal Deluxe light weight kept me honest. We had a great time, I'll suffer later I'm afraid...

14May21 No Fedora Hike 550x.jpg

14May21 Oregon Iris detail 750x.jpg
14May21 With Fedora Hike 550x.jpg
14May21 Commanders house Ft Hoskins 550x.jpg
14May21 Commanders house Ft Hoskins high trail 550x.jpg

To celebrate the end of a crazy week, Patty and I took her dad hiking. Fort Hoskings was established in 1854 to oversee the Grande Rhonde Indian Reservation. 200-300 soldiers were posted at this remote (at the time) location in Kings Valley. What I would consider a "Strenuous" hike, only for a couple of miles though. This old fat man does not climb hills so well anymore, 300 ft elevation gain was enough. Got to get in shape for hiking in Hawaii over Christmas Vacation! I didn't break tradition by wearing a straw hat, I will wait until tomorrow! Late 1950s Stetson Royal Deluxe light weight kept me honest. We had a great time, I'll suffer later I'm afraid...

View attachment 334648
View attachment 334651 View attachment 334652 View attachment 334649 View attachment 334650 ...

Great shirt, Mike.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ