Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

In Japanese, tanto means to be in charge of or responsible for something. It’s always a good day when Daniele is our hat tanto.
I was in my Hückel…
View attachment 376806
View attachment 376805 View attachment 376810
…and Etsuko in her Panizza Mambo, both from @Daniele Tanto
View attachment 376804 View attachment 376807
…the only back bow in our house to date. View attachment 376808 View attachment 376809
The reason Etsuko is looking so happy is that our Taiwanese food has just arrived! View attachment 376811
Wonderful

Wide array of stylings this week. Looking good Stefan.

Snowman

Practically Family
This weekend a visit to St Augustine for the long awaited celebration of life for my mother who passed a year ago. It was wonderful to finally be able to give her the celebration she deserved and be with some of the many folks who loved her.

while the event did turn out beautifully…. The weather certainly did not cooperate as most of Florida was covered in storm for two days.

I chose my windy weather whippet for travel Friday and running around in the rain scrambling to set up Saturday morning. It got drenched a few different times and kept me nice and dry

View attachment 376782 View attachment 376784

View attachment 376786
For a brief moment Saturday morning a beam of light lit the building across from us where we were staying at the European Village in Palm Coast, FL. Creating a striking contrast against the dark skies. We thought it might brighten up… but the rest of Saturday was mostly like this. (Below) Though if you look closely you might see a rainbow emanating from the direction of my parents home… center.. right of the road vanishing point
View attachment 376783

The hat I had chosen to wear to the celebration and wore again today as we finally had a lovely weather day before returning home was the Stetson Flagship.

View attachment 376787

this photo gave me a chuckle as my brother’s baseball cap almost appears as a trilby.

View attachment 376785
Beautiful setting in which to remember your mother. It’s good that you finally were able to properly celebrate her.

Snowman

Practically Family
7A10B8A3-B6D6-4794-9F66-F5594614262D.jpeg
618728A9-D141-41E1-9DC7-F08CCDBFC6DF.jpeg

The Sovereign OR won’t stay on my head in the wind in it’s original cattleman’s crease, so I’m experimenting. What do you think?

I hear it and i like what it’s saying.
B

Thanks, B. This hat's like E.F. Hutton - when it speaks, everybody listens!

Since it's Sunday, good Lord! Can I get an amen?

Praise the Lord and pass the hat!

View attachment 376767

Screaming beautiful, Jim.

I thought your tongue was out in the side shot. I Need new goggles.

Thanks, Charlie. At a certain point, some things seem to go downhill pretty fast, LOL.

Nice color combo

STUNNING!

Thanks, Joe. Nice pics from your Mom's tribute. While you were down there, did you go to The Panama Hat Company of St. Augustine? https://mypanamahat.com/

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning. Dog soirre in an Emerson fedora.

i-dgC9wfL-M.jpg

i-cFmrFzB-M.jpg

A walkabout sipping coffee I changed to a fav hat. The Dobbs Cross Country is truly feather weight on my head. I know others have this hat and am always impressed by their pics.

i-8Rhd8mp-M.jpg

i-cH92pZ7-M.jpg

i-jns28VK-M.jpg

I started raking the beach and picking up fallen branches in a Gannon Wanderer (moss green beaver felt with a gill ribbon treatment) fedora.

i-QBKvLbs-M.jpg

i-VV3KXGq-M.jpg

i-Lpvt7gh-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Snowman

Practically Family

Snowman

Practically Family
thank you Snow…. Liking the new crease. How’s it feeling now?
Thanks Joe. It’s a different crease for me (usually teardrop or diamond) but I like it. Funny how much difference in fit a change in crease can make.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up

The FL was very unstable yesterday. I gave up on it. Seems to be working unusually well today. Hope that means they've finally fixed it to its previous Tap-A-Talk level.

Glad you perservered Stefan and posted your weeks worth. Always a joy to see some from the lesser known hat makers.

Another Stefan special in this Staalmeester on a wonderful fall day:
View attachment 376730

View attachment 376731
Another cool homburg. Loos better than I remember it, but that could just be you wearing it, Jonathan.

I got this great Stetson homburg from my friend Mark @M Hatman I haven’t seen Mark around here lately and we are all worse for his absence. Hope you’re doing well, Mark.

View attachment 376732 View attachment 376733 View attachment 376734
I seem to have missed the homburg day memo, but it's all good. Very nice, Brent!

This weekend a visit to St Augustine for the long awaited celebration of life for my mother who passed a year ago. It was wonderful to finally be able to give her the celebration she deserved and be with some of the many folks who loved her.

while the event did turn out beautifully…. The weather certainly did not cooperate as most of Florida was covered in storm for two days.

I chose my windy weather whippet for travel Friday and running around in the rain scrambling to set up Saturday morning. It got drenched a few different times and kept me nice and dry

View attachment 376782 View attachment 376784

View attachment 376786
For a brief moment Saturday morning a beam of light lit the building across from us where we were staying at the European Village in Palm Coast, FL. Creating a striking contrast against the dark skies. We thought it might brighten up… but the rest of Saturday was mostly like this. (Below) Though if you look closely you might see a rainbow emanating from the direction of my parents home… center.. right of the road vanishing point
View attachment 376783

The hat I had chosen to wear to the celebration and wore again today as we finally had a lovely weather day before returning home was the Stetson Flagship.

View attachment 376787

this photo gave me a chuckle as my brother’s baseball cap almost appears as a trilby.

View attachment 376785
Beautiful hats, Joe. The Whippet has a willful pinch it seems. The flagship just shines.

In Japanese, tanto means to be in charge of or responsible for something. It’s always a good day when Daniele is our hat tanto.
I was in my Hückel…
View attachment 376806
View attachment 376805 View attachment 376810
…and Etsuko in her Panizza Mambo, both from @Daniele Tanto
View attachment 376804 View attachment 376807
…the only back bow in our house to date. View attachment 376808 View attachment 376809
The reason Etsuko is looking so happy is that our Taiwanese food has just arrived! View attachment 376811
Daniele is an enabler of extraordinary ability (thank goodness!). Great hats and wonderful food again, Gary.

Wide array of stylings this week. Looking good Stefan.
Thank you, Joe. Had trouble posting yesterday and the posting still turned out wrong today it seems. The hats are there at least.

Thanks!

Not my most valuable, cleanest, or best hat, but always ready on the rack and always nice to wear.

Resistol San Antonio. View attachment 376864

Sorry about the shadow. Had no idea how this pic would turn out. I was staring into the sun.
Always like the look of a San Antonio. Nice!

The FL was very unstable yesterday. I gave up on it. Seems to be working unusually well today. Hope that means they've finally fixed it to its previous Tap-A-Talk level.

Glad you perservered Stefan and posted your weeks worth. Always a joy to see some from the lesser known hat makers.
Thanks, Steve. The double pics of today seem to be a remnant of yesterday's trouble.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto