Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
GeOgAxz.png

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
I've had a joyous summer holiday month off work. Finally got back home to England after almost 3 years, and family from the UK came to Denmark to spend time with me and my daughters.

All good things must come to an end though: first day back at work today. Decided to try and keep the summer mood going with this Royal Stetson Open Road.

20220801_172724.jpg 20220801_172728.jpg

Sunday Stefan charts: this is the number one :)
Thank you, Daniele.
I've had a joyous summer holiday month off work. Finally got back home to England after almost 3 years, and family from the UK came to Denmark to spend time with me and my daughters.

All good things must come to an end though: first day back at work today. Decided to try and keep the summer mood going with this Royal Stetson Open Road.

View attachment 441955 View attachment 441956
Works perfectly for summer. Looking good, Steve.

The Shoe

One Too Many

Looking good, Steve.
Great to hear you got back to the mother country (as my grandparents used to refer to it).
I'm planning to get over to New Zealand in December/January for the first time in 10 years. My sister is heading over from Canada, so we decided to make a special effort as I can't imagine we'll have another chance to get the whole family together again.

Rumad

One Too Many

Lookin sharp Steve

Looking real sharp Steve

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko