Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning. I was up with the sun in an attempt to get things done. We do not have temps like members on the west coast or central US, but it still is warm for my backyard. When Brent added the forecasted temps in his post yesterday I was instantly appreciative of our upper 80'f temps and of today's forecasted high of 90'f. Perspective is everything!

A walkabout in a Supernatural Milan.

i-PGKbMJC-M.jpg

i-kbQfXWD-M.jpg

i-kLKPzTR-M.jpg

For a cup of coffee and a "cool down" walk I changed to a Supernatural panama hat.

i-5fVhHr8-M.jpg

i-g77Vrgj-M.jpg

A quick trip to the bakery and car wash in an Adam Milan. "Adam, First Name in hats and Sportswear." This Imported Italian Milan, Regent Quality" needs more head time.

i-J6kjr8H-M.jpg

i-Mq84K54-M.jpg

Some leave re-locating was completed wearing a smaller brimmed milan. Today'sStetson Milan wearing has me recognizing that this hat wears warm.

i-qZXVLBs-M.jpg

i-vkJ7bNb-M.jpg

Cheers on this morning from Minnesota, Eric -

New to me Scott & Co bowler courtesy of a trade with Steve (@Steve1857) and originally found by Stefan (@steur):
View attachment 449800 View attachment 449801

You know it's good when the wife says she really likes it. Can't thank two of Europe's finest enough for this one.

I really like that Jonathan! I need to find a vintage bowler/derby in a color other than black. The '60s Resistol I have just doesn't cut it.

Did anyone here get these smaller (size 7-1/8) Stetson "Paris 1900" ones that auctioned recently?

1662656457156.png

1662656485383.png

1662656517653.png

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
New to me Scott & Co bowler courtesy of a trade with Steve (@Steve1857) and originally found by Stefan (@steur):
View attachment 449800 View attachment 449801

You know it's good when the wife says she really likes it. Can't thank two of Europe's finest enough for this one.
Jonathan, I'm so happy it finally arrived and so glad that it fits.

Your wife has excellent taste :). It really does suit you very nicely.

I'm so satisfied with the two hats I got from you in the swop. I'll definitely be posting those once it's felt weather for me here in Denmark.

You're a gent, and it's always a pleasure to hear from you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21