Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Stefan, Thank you! As usual a Fantastic series of Hats from you. Really enjoyed seeing the Tress Velour. :)
That Tress Velour clap...clap..
Great hats down the line. But I‘m with the others on the Custom V with that wafer edge look
Thank you, gentlemen!

Ususually not a big fan of Akubra, but that's a nice looking hat, Marcel.

My “brush burning” Resistol 4X with natural distressing (Eeeww…)

C56B816A-75E9-45FA-83C2-70328694440A.jpeg

48AEEF13-BA3A-494E-BBDB-A938DAE6B36D.jpeg

50977FCD-332F-442D-8F23-1EFDEFD5692E.jpeg

Great shape, proportions and colour, Steve. Love the wide ribbon and bow treatment.

Shame it's lost its inner ribbon. Not often you see those on a Homburg.
Steve, Thanks! It has an Over Welt so I wouldn't say Homburg. The style is fairly common for that time and place. The Sweatband is very worn but somehow still functional. Could have lost the cord a long while ago. Somehow still has the Crown tip patch.

Gary in NC

One of the Regulars

Gary in NC

One of the Regulars
Sometimes you feel like going back to basics. Tilley Endurable's T5. This is one of two I own. The second is going through the wash right now.
View attachment 461237 View attachment 461238
Nice! Those are such great hats, and I think they are a perfect alternative to the felt fedoras I mostly wear. Sometimes the day, the weather, the task at hand, or even the mood just calls for a Tilley.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112