Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Fu Lazzaro & Co Bowler.

20221127_225753.jpg 20221111_203731.jpg

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Great news Terry!!!!
Glad the surgery went well and that recovery [for the most part!] has been going well.
I truly look forward to more of your great fedora conversions!!!

:edit to add:
I still love the looks of your fedora conversion with the vent holes in it!
Thank you Rusty. I appreciate that. I'm definitely going to get back to doing more conversions. I have a few projects already looking at me!

I actually wore that vented fedora today!

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Thank you Jim. I had a few of my neighbors tell me that very same thing. Except for the allergic reaction I had to the compression socks everything went along quite well.
Just a tip Terry. My surgeon told me to use something for support if my hip replacement caused it to ache, which it does when I have been on my feet for too long. My cane(s) have become an accoutrement as well as being very handy for reaching objects.
Green blazer grey hat and trousers 004 - Copy.JPG

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Just a tip Terry. My surgeon told me to use something for support if my hip replacement caused it to ache, which it does when I have been on my feet for too long. My cane(s) have become an accoutrement as well as being very handy for reaching objects.
View attachment 468327
Thank you Buddy. I definitely see your point. I used a walker for about the first 3-4 days and then I set it aside and started walking around on my own without any aid. The leg feels strong and I'm not wobbly on my feet. But, like you pointed out, toward the evening it's a different story. I overdo during the day and then toward the evening my leg swells up twice the size of my other one and then I start to feel the pain. I've been remodeling two bathrooms at my house, and yesterday I worked on one I'm almost finished with. I did that without any support or aid and then paid for it last night with swelling and pain. I had to use the walker again. This morning I'm much better. It's awfully tempting to over do. You're definitely right, though.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning hat/cap folks.

A neighborhood walkabout in a Mallory was just the trick to get moving this morning.

i-XXrgdQc-M.jpg

i-NQMB25Q-M.jpg

i-D3L3829-M.jpg

A warm cup of coffee under a brim of a Stetson (camel with sage green ribbon trim).

i-q5zczrS-M.jpg

i-bSRW2pD-M.jpg

i-T8VxpHq-M.jpg

I hung some Holiday lights and needed to trim a dead branch. These quick chores found me under a stitched brim Stetson.

i-m9Xnxqk-M.jpg

i-TLGGzCF-M.jpg

i-mF25JD5-M.jpg

i-ZSjs8h6-M.jpg

I hope you are enjoying the morning. Cheers, Eric -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB