Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Randall Renshaw

Call Me a Cab
Hey y’all!
Newest addition.
I only saw one other Boardwalk Stroller in my FL search and was a pecan colored one posted by RLK.
This one was a size Seven that’s been successfully upped 2 1/2 sizes. Looks exactly how it arrived and in the same condition, except a bit bigger.
I love it! Great long hair felt.
7B5E3DB5-BB2C-4112-A552-05C505F28DE7.jpeg
D6BAD4ED-F668-4148-94C1-E8C2D9DB7507.jpeg
A9918C33-AAF9-45F1-A448-0D0338A9BBB2.jpeg
7CDA2031-DCB5-4482-B749-FDADC0D335BC.jpeg

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Hey y’all!
Newest addition.
I only saw one other Boardwalk Stroller in my FL search and was a pecan colored one posted by RLK.
This one was a size Seven that’s been successfully upped 2 1/2 sizes. Looks exactly how it arrived and in the same condition, except a bit bigger.
I love it! Great long hair felt. View attachment 470618 View attachment 470624 View attachment 470620 View attachment 470619
Great to see you, my friend. And what a hat to see you in. Love it!

Hey y’all!
Newest addition.
I love it! Great long hair felt. View attachment 470618 View attachment 470624 View attachment 470620 View attachment 470619
Wow.. quite cool, Randall. Amazing job on the upsize. Good to see you around my friend.

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up

PanosChris

Practically Family
The series of Italian hats "sons of decline" continues
View attachment 470529
This is a complete "modern" G.B. Borsalino fu Lazzaro, Qualità Suprema. Size is 6 French point so a 59 cm. in EU or a 7 3/8 in US.
View attachment 470531
The felt is a deep gray felt (Ossola for Borsalino), streaked with white threads. Very soft, it keeps its shape well.
View attachment 470532
Had all the hats of the Sixties and Seventies been like this, probably some markets would have responded better, but the "creativity" to support the dying Italian hat market was too intense :)
View attachment 470536
Have a nice day and thanks for your likes
A beauty!! Little surprise that I have associated this exact felt finish and hat style with you :) Thanks for sharing

Mighty44

One Too Many

The Shoe

One Too Many
Day seven of pre-StingyMas. I’ve somehow managed to limp through to the one week mark with the help of a cheat (bowler) day.
Today I’m in a Borsalino Anello. The 5.7cm brim is the biggest in the series, if only by a couple of millimeters, though due to the curl, it feels smaller to me. This came to me from Tokyo lounge member, @daizawaguy.
It is, I think, my only hat that will take a dry crease readily.
DF7AF7B7-68F0-47D1-AE08-583E2DC7E4EB.jpeg

And with that, my little pre-event event comes to an end.
Looking forward to the main event. I’ll certainly be following from New Zealand.

Day seven of pre-StingyMas. I’ve somehow managed to limp through to the one week mark with the help of a cheat (bowler) day.
Today I’m in a Borsalino Anello. The 5.7cm brim is the biggest in the series, if only by a couple of millimeters, though due to the curl, it feels smaller to me. This came to me from Tokyo lounge member, @daizawaguy.
It is, I think, my only hat that will take a dry crease readily.
View attachment 470708
And with that, my little pre-event event comes to an end.
Looking forward to the main event. I’ll certainly be following from New Zealand.
And what a pre-StingyMas it was

After the Fox

New in Town
Haven't posted in this forum before... an Open Road Stetson that I bought new Haven't posted in this forum before... an Open Road Stetson that I bought new in Australia in the '80s. I was working there on a contract from UK and bought this along with a Drizabone riding coat. They are still wearing well 40 years on. Picture here though is with my '40s Harrod's teddy bear coat, it's cold in London today in Australia in the '80s. I was working there on a contract from UK and bought this along with a Drizabone riding coat. They are still wearing well 40 years on. Picture here though is with my '40s teddy bear fabric coat from Harrod's... it's cold in London today

IMG_3559.JPG
IMG_1375.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ