Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Haven't posted in this forum before... an Open Road Stetson that I bought new Haven't posted in this forum before... an Open Road Stetson that I bought new in Australia in the '80s. I was working there on a contract from UK and bought this along with a Drizabone riding coat. They are still wearing well 40 years on. Picture here though is with my '40s Harrod's teddy bear coat, it's cold in London today in Australia in the '80s. I was working there on a contract from UK and bought this along with a Drizabone riding coat. They are still wearing well 40 years on. Picture here though is with my '40s teddy bear fabric coat from Harrod's... it's cold in London today

View attachment 470733 View attachment 470734

Welcome to the thread. I really like that coat! The hat was made by Akubra under license from Stetson. There are a few floating around the Lounge. Akubra is making essentially the same hat under the Camp Draft model name. A classic style and you wear it well.

Black Camp Draft

20221206_161704_compress68.jpg

Big fan of those. Superb hats.

Beautiful! Great overhaul.
Hey y’all!
Newest addition.
I only saw one other Boardwalk Stroller in my FL search and was a pecan colored one posted by RLK.
This one was a size Seven that’s been successfully upped 2 1/2 sizes. Looks exactly how it arrived and in the same condition, except a bit bigger.
I love it! Great long hair felt. View attachment 470618 View attachment 470624 View attachment 470620 View attachment 470619
Great to see you posting, Randall. You've been missed. Excellent customisation. Lovely sheen of the felt.

Haven't posted in this forum before... an Open Road Stetson that I bought new Haven't posted in this forum before... an Open Road Stetson that I bought new in Australia in the '80s. I was working there on a contract from UK and bought this along with a Drizabone riding coat. They are still wearing well 40 years on. Picture here though is with my '40s Harrod's teddy bear coat, it's cold in London today in Australia in the '80s. I was working there on a contract from UK and bought this along with a Drizabone riding coat. They are still wearing well 40 years on. Picture here though is with my '40s teddy bear fabric coat from Harrod's... it's cold in London today

View attachment 470733 View attachment 470734
Fine looking OR. Welcome

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ