Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

groovemachine

New in Town
Making some music out on the lake...

imageedit_1_6721878588.jpg

Mighty44

One Too Many
I visited the Beghoff many, many (>30) years ago. I still have a beer mug from there. I had heard that it is no longer open.
Looks like it is still going: https://www.theberghoff.com/?gclid=...fJEsNqDsT8tQCWOziygb4ODelVU7SSkoaAjK4EALw_wcB

Back in the day:

I visited the Beghoff many, many (>30) years ago. I still have a beer mug from there. I had heard that it is no longer open.
Making some music out on the lake...

View attachment 529984
Nice hat—what is it? And nice p-bass!

GHT

I'll Lock Up
It's that time again. The hats of the week.

Wormser
View attachment 529795

Stetson Flagship
View attachment 529796

Stetson Del Monte
View attachment 529797

Stetson Open Road
View attachment 529798

Mossant Orient
View attachment 529799

Courtney by Dalton
View attachment 529800

Stetson Flagship (brim down this time)
View attachment 529801
Decisions, decisions! The Stetson Open Road, for no other reason than it compliments your fine outfit, perfectly. Just a word of caution though, if you are going to get on that push bike, hold on to your hat!

Snowman

Practically Family
Berghoff is still happening. Looks nice. German food. Near there I also suggest Shaw's Crab and the Chicago AC. ...Similar vintage vibes. The AC has a semi-rooftop pub overlooking the Bean and Art Institute area.
Their webpage says they were shut down for over a year in 2020-2021. That must be what I saw. Glad to know they are still there.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, Robert. The windforce is calculated and factored in the choice of hat!
suit14.JPG

I'm impressed, Stefan, I put this photo up following my hip replacement surgery. My surgeon had said to avoid impact exercise, but exercise was important, he recommended cycling and swimming. Tina had come across this bike at The Goodwood Revival, she just loved it's antique appearance. Not having a crossbar, it was ideal. I never thought to check with my surgeon about windforce calclations.

Esther's hat still sits on my cranium without risk, despite my mathematical inability.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 530104
I'm impressed, Stefan, I put this photo up following my hip replacement surgery. My surgeon had said to avoid impact exercise, but exercise was important, he recommended cycling and swimming. Tina had come across this bike at The Goodwood Revival, she just loved it's antique appearance. Not having a crossbar, it was ideal. I never thought to check with my surgeon about windforce calclations.

Esther's hat still sits on my cranium without risk, despite my mathematical inability.
Cycling is one of the best exercises, while swimming is even better. However, I would advise a cycling helmet for the former.

I cycle a lot and always wear a helmet. However, I've often been tempted to wear one of my Bowlers instead. I think they'd do the job.

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up
Always a class act, sir, whether four wheels or two! I don't suppose you ride a unicycle, do you?

View attachment 530104

GHT

I'll Lock Up
I cycle a lot and always wear a helmet. However, I've often been tempted to wear one of my Bowlers instead. I think they'd do the job.
Photos! Photos!
Always a class act, sir, whether four wheels or two! I don't suppose you ride a unicycle, do you?
Tell me, what's the difference between a well-dressed man on a bicycle, and a poorly-dressed man on a unicycle? Attire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran