Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Shadow1948

One of the Regulars
Resistol
IMG_0347.jpeg
IMG_0348.jpeg
IMG_0349.jpeg
IMG_0350.jpeg

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up
Yes, a great place, indeed. When I get to the north side, however, it is almost impossible for me to pass up Joe T's family style Mexican dinner.

Not handy right now, but here's a link to some shots.

Next time you're at the FTW Stockyards, get yourself over to the H3 Ranch, have a fishbowl of Shiner and a chicken-fried steak. Good stuff.

I used to go to FTW every January for a technical conference at Lockheed. I have several dining recommendations.
images (1).jpeg images (2).jpeg

Yes, a great place, indeed. When I get to the north side, however, it is almost impossible for me to pass up Joe T's family style Mexican dinner.

View attachment 552050 View attachment 552051

Yes, Joe T. Garcia's would have been my next recommendation. Love that place, sitting out in the courtyard on a nice evening is a great experience.

Ft. Worth is one of my favorite cities.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Dusted the 10x off today.

These 70s-era Stetsons get no love around the Lounge, but this is a great hat for what it is: super soft and super rugged. I think they stitched it with fishing wire.

If it weren’t so darn big, I’d definitely take it in the semi.

As things stand, this should probably be filed under “Hats I wear but not out of the house.”

Reluctantly, though. I reluctantly don’t wear it.

View attachment 551854
View attachment 551855
View attachment 551856
View attachment 551869
You carry off that big beauty so well inside, Nathan. I'm sure you could pull it off outside.

I see the grievances crowd is getting the old aluminum pole polished up as well. To each their own! ;D

View attachment 551206

I personally don’t have enough stingy brims, anyway. It would have to be a half-mas for me.

Royal Stetson Deluxe this arvo. This guy is slowly getting head time in order to stretch him just a bit. Still need to work up the brim.

Amazing hat. It will make its society debut this year at Christmas/ Hanukkah/Festivus/Equinox/whatevermas. (for my family it will be Christmas).

Happy holiday today to folks in the US and Canada.

View attachment 551190
View attachment 551192
View attachment 551195
View attachment 551197
View attachment 551207
Truly gorgeous hat, Nathan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari