Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

The Shoe

One Too Many
Taking Bowen’s advice and wearing the new jacket as much as I can. First for an early evening walk last night with my Hornskov Cattleman. I’m still not happy with it and will be steaming it and redoing the crown again. I love the colours so I’m determined to get it to a shape I’m happy with and feel comfortable in.
IMG_2319.jpeg

Then for a morning walk today with the Resistol Roper.
IMG_2324.jpeg

Well, talk about petting hats! A mighty fine example, Steve.

I think for velour mostly hare was used because of its natural high sheen.

I like it no matter what. Excellent find, Steve. I'm seeing less and less of these Hückels around.
Stefan, Sorry for the late reply. Thank you! Yes, they are less in number. Super lineup of hats from you this past weekend. I especially like the fantastic series of Velours.. :)

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Taking Bowen’s advice and wearing the new jacket as much as I can. First for an early evening walk last night with my Hornskov Cattleman. I’m still not happy with it and will be steaming it and redoing the crown again. I love the colours so I’m determined to get it to a shape I’m happy with and feel comfortable in.
View attachment 576407
View attachment 576408
While I really like your new Hornskov, the Roper was definitely the right hat to wear with that wonderful leather jacket, Gary.

Great look!

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 576407
View attachment 576408
Last pic is E-P-I-C and deserves to be in the WJAYWT thread!
They will welcome it.
Water spritz before walks and periodically will make the grain POP!
B

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy