Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

carouselvic

I'll Lock Up
IMG_1471.jpeg
Borsalino

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
The dark moss VS today. It hardly ever gets any head time. The dimensional brim drives me insane and I don’t like wearing my brim down. It was my first custom hat, I didn’t know any better. It’s a shame, I absolutely love the color and the feel of the felt.
View attachment 582102 View attachment 582103 View attachment 582104
That is one wonderful looking VS, Alan. Love the colour of that wide ribbon and its bow.
Crosby & Co bowler for me, with a rather less substantial leather jacket than yesterday’s Schott. I’m not entirely convinced about Etsuko’s new iPhone’s portrait mode.
View attachment 582372
Etsuko wore her Panizza back bow we got from Daniele. View attachment 582374
A picture of the back bow, for Steve.
View attachment 582375
Later, I wore my Fed IV to grill a chicken liver pizza.
View attachment 582373
I’ve never had, or even heard of a chicken liver pizza before, but we had some fresh livers, and Etsuko thought it would be good to try them on a pizza. It turned out really good.
View attachment 582377
Thanks for the photo of Etsuko’s back bow, Gary. Cool looking hat. I think the Hornskov looks great on her btw. She wears it very well indeed.

I might just have to try some chicken liver pizza.

Rumad

One Too Many
That is one wonderful looking VS, Alan. Love the colour of that wide ribbon and its bow.

Thanks for the photo of Etsuko’s back bow, Gary. Cool looking hat. I think the Hornskov looks great on her btw. She wears it very well indeed.

I might just have to try some chicken liver pizza.
Thanks, Steve. I may ask Gannon to make me another in moss green but this one isn’t going anywhere.

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many
Enjoying the last of the teen temps this morning. We’re supposed to be back in normal range tomorrow.

More homburg action for me this morning, as well: my one and only Dobbs Fifteen.

I am surprised they made the “Fifteen” imprint so small on this. I have to put on glasses to read it. The felt is dynamite, though.

Happy Sunday to you, friends.

IMG_9925.jpeg

IMG_9926.jpeg

IMG_9929.jpeg

IMG_9930.jpeg

IMG_9936.jpeg

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Yesterday’s hats. Silverbelly Campdraft for me…
View attachment 582228
And Etsuko in her Hornskov. She rarely wears this one despite my efforts to tell her it looks good on her. She never liked the flat brim, and though we’ve given it a little shape with some steam, she’s still not comfortable under it.
View attachment 582229
Maybe with a bit of stretching, it could find a home on another head in this household :rolleyes:
Jacket’s starting to get some creases and drape.
Keep up the good(hard) work on the break in.
Hats on you and E always great.
B

VoodooSan

Practically Family
Dobbs Homburg for our night out to see Sal "The Voice" Valentinetti of Americ’s Got Talent fame.. Our kids had gotten us the tickets for Christmas. Incidentally he was the entertainment at an Italian Heritage Festival that was the last thing we did pre-pandemic. He has lost 150lbs since then.

View attachment 582523 View attachment 582524 View attachment 582525 View attachment 582526 View attachment 582527 View attachment 582528 View attachment 582529
Another stunner, sir!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou