Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

The Shoe

One Too Many

A wonderful Dobbs curl brim I picked up from @BobHufford a few months back. This guy is slowly stretching out to my size with a bit of head time but still not enough to wear beyond the front stoop.

View attachment 584138
View attachment 584137

View attachment 584141
View attachment 584142
View attachment 584143
That’s how to follow another stunner from Alan. Two beautiful hats with strikngly cool colour combos!

DonR

One of the Regulars
A new to me Royal Stetson Playboy bluish gray with a pinkish peach liner.

20240126_162528.jpg

20240126_162546.jpg

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up
CHECK
CHECK
CHECK
CHECK
CHECK

Borsalino bombetta... can't believe this arrived from Daniele five years ago. Seems like yesterday.

View attachment 584095

View attachment 584098

View attachment 584097

View attachment 584096

A wonderful Dobbs curl brim I picked up from @BobHufford a few months back. This guy is slowly stretching out to my size with a bit of head time but still not enough to wear beyond the front stoop.

View attachment 584138
View attachment 584137

View attachment 584141
View attachment 584142
View attachment 584143

I'm wearing my new John Batterson today, I really like this hat. The felt is wonderful, it has a 2 5/8" felted edge brim and $20 price tag.
View attachment 584185 View attachment 584186 View attachment 584187 View attachment 584188

View attachment 584205
View attachment 584206

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many

Granville

One of the Regulars
Morristown on the other side of the tracks. Rusty Wheels. Wearing my Champ trilby and meeting up with a musician from my very first musical group.
ED9BD5E8-EC8E-4E5E-B4B2-4212DB483262.jpeg
CD88D154-F518-4545-8569-C1AC0471C508.jpeg
Haven’t seen each other in over forty years. On a mission from God, sent this pic of the two of us to the third member of our long ago trio and said “we’re putting the band back together”
8A510E8A-447C-43CF-9AF1-F9E287342BAC.jpeg

The Shoe

One Too Many
Morristown on the other side of the tracks. Rusty Wheels. Wearing my Champ trilby and meeting up with a musician from my very first musical group. View attachment 584296 View attachment 584297 Haven’t seen each other in over forty years. On a mission from God, sent this pic of the two of us to the third member of our long ago trio and said “we’re putting the band back together” View attachment 584298
And his wife is like “They still owe you money, fool!”
IMG_1524.jpeg

Last edited:

GHT

I'll Lock Up

View attachment 584205
View attachment 584206
What a striking colour that Playboy is. How I love it.

Sorry I haven't posted for a while, ( do I need a note from mother?) Tina is waiting for two appointments, the first will be early in February where she will have a heart monitor taped to her chest, which she must wear for 72 hours, then just over a week later she will see her cardiologist. In the meantime I have been a very busy house-husband, hence my absence. The lady is still going about life, just a tad slower and following medical orders.

Last Sunday for church service I wore the hat that former Lounger, Esther, made for me, she called it a Strat-a-like. Tina has obviously been lurking here. "You didn't post your Sunday hat," she admonished. "You just wanted me to show off the shirt you made to go with Esther's hat," I joked. She threatened to throw her slipper at me.

So, just in case the lady is checking up on me again, here's Esther's Strat-a-like. Oh, and by the way, Tina and I thank you for all your goodwill messages.

blue grey blazer 001.JPG

Mighty44

One Too Many
Coming to the end of an 80 hour work week. Feeling frazzled, so, with the kids not at school today, went for a hat that would make me feel a little better. The Stetson Custom V.
Today’s photos display some severe limitations of the iPhone portrait mode.
View attachment 584366 View attachment 584367 View attachment 584368
I discovered that you can toggle the portrait mode on and off your photos-in case you hadn’t seen that feature. Just tap the button that says Portrait.

Perhaps my favorite of your hats. ;)

David

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many
I discovered that you can toggle the portrait mode on and off your photos-in case you hadn’t seen that feature. Just tap the button that says Portrait.
Thanks for this tip - I didn’t realize that and it is useful.

It looks like I can turn off/on portrait mode once the photo has been taken, but only if the the photo was originally taken in portrait mode. In other words, I can turn a “portrait” photo back to a normal photo but I can’t turn a “normal” photo into portrait. Is that how the function works for you as well?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran