Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

VoodooSan

Practically Family
Sold my only other Disney not long ago. Was well paid, but I searched for years for one and was grieving its absence.
It was in rough shape, but restored to a decent level.

Snagged this 7 1/8 Disney “Robin Hood” Twenty last week dirt cheap! So, a solid, perfect replacement!
Love the pearl gray!
All I had to do was a reblock and upsize, and repair a few moth bites.
Started with 2 1/2 brim and now is sized up to 7 1/4+ with 2 9/16” brim, squared up crown and shaped with my half diamond, half c-crown crease. View attachment 604937 View attachment 604938 View attachment 604939 View attachment 604940 View attachment 604941
Nicely done, Randall!!

Mighty44

One Too Many
Knox 20 with my daughter going to great lengths to avoid a selfie with the old man.
IMG_2858.jpeg

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Dlaniger

Sold my only other Disney not long ago. Was well paid, but I searched for years for one and was grieving its absence.

Snagged this 7 1/8 Disney “Robin Hood” Twenty last week dirt cheap! So, a solid, perfect replacement!
Love the pearl gray!
Started with 2 1/2 brim and now is sized up to 7 1/4+ with 2 9/16” brim, squared up crown and shaped with my half diamond, half c-crown crease. View attachment 604937 View attachment 604938 View attachment 604939 View attachment 604940 View attachment 604941
Beautiful Hat, Randall. You always have the good stuff!

Dlaniger

Three months ago I told you about this lobbia Barbisio, then I forgot about it.
View attachment 603682
Now, thanks to the rain cooling Northern Italy, I thought I'd complete the series.
View attachment 603683

I have my own ranking of the homburgs or lobbie produced in Italy and every time I handle one of my favorites the ranking changes
View attachment 603684
This one is one that always shuffle the cards
Good morning to you all
Yes indeed Daniele, that Homburg is in a class of its own. It’s a true head turner!

Randall Renshaw

Call Me a Cab
Hey, guys.
I’ve got a question.
Has anyone here ever found and bought a vintage hat having their three initials stamped in the sweat?
I’ve been lookin for one with RWR but with no luck. Not even RR.
If any of y’all have had any luck, I’d like to hear about it.

Love the pearl gray!
That is one special Disney, Randall. It looks very much like my Lee GP clone with that slash dash pattern on the binding whipstitch. Which might make sense as I think Lee was making Disney around that time

Randall Renshaw

Call Me a Cab
That is one special Disney, Randall. It looks very much like my Lee GP clone with that slash dash pattern on the binding whipstitch. Which might make sense as I think Lee was making Disney around that time

Thanks for the Lee info!
I seen yours recently, I think.
Curious, Does your Lee have a unique name embossed in the sweat?
A few years ago I saw a cream colored one with the slash dash whips, don’t remember its brand, but I remember thinkin it was the coolest hat and would like to find one, but doubted I ever would.
There’s the Gay Prince, of which I’ve previously owned three, and now this Robin Hood—which I will keep.
I also have a 40s Stetson Tijuana (GP clone)
Seems this style was cloned as much as any highly copy catted hat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot