Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning. My walkabout was taken under the brim of a VS Executive (blue mist beaver felt). This hat was inspired by the Adam Pacesetter in Executive quality.

i-jLqNwks-M.jpg

i-LSsqrQz-M.jpg

i-hDFNtWL-M.jpg

i-VLw4LHG-M.jpg

I wore a Stetson with a stitched brim treatment while enjoying some morning cold brew.

i-nhrD8HT-M.jpg

i-qJM3Bkz-M.jpg

i-vFr33xk-M.jpg

i-zVcsrh9-M.jpg

Morning yard chores I completed while sport'n a Stetson Bantam. This blue fedora was made in Australia.

i-zqWdGFm-M.jpg

i-JB3QzsK-M.jpg

i-cVCQ555-M.jpg

i-67cQxW5-M.jpg

I dropped some smoked ribs off at the neighbors house. My neighbor gifted me with a six pack of ale. I changed my hat and wore a Gannon Beachcomer for the visit. This hat was inspired by the Stetson Beachcomer of the same name.

i-vgpvdKF-M.jpg

i-QDJFznp-M.jpg

i-QFk2jk5-M.jpg

i-v9rzktP-M.jpg

Cheers from Minnesota, Eric -

rogueclimber

One of the Regulars
Good morning. My walkabout was taken under the brim of a VS Executive (blue mist beaver felt). This hat was inspired by the Adam Pacesetter in Executive quality.

i-jLqNwks-M.jpg

i-LSsqrQz-M.jpg

i-hDFNtWL-M.jpg

i-VLw4LHG-M.jpg

I wore a Stetson with a stitched brim treatment while enjoying some morning cold brew.

i-nhrD8HT-M.jpg

i-qJM3Bkz-M.jpg

i-vFr33xk-M.jpg

i-zVcsrh9-M.jpg

Morning yard chores I completed while sport'n a Stetson Bantam. This blue fedora was made in Australia.

i-zqWdGFm-M.jpg

i-JB3QzsK-M.jpg

i-cVCQ555-M.jpg

i-67cQxW5-M.jpg

I dropped some smoked ribs off at the neighbors house. My neighbor gifted me with a six pack of ale. I changed my hat and wore a Gannon Beachcomer for the visit. This hat was inspired by the Stetson Beachcomer of the same name.

i-vgpvdKF-M.jpg

i-QDJFznp-M.jpg

i-QFk2jk5-M.jpg

i-v9rzktP-M.jpg

WOW, so many wonderful hats, but the purple lining and the beachcomber are tops!

GHT

I'll Lock Up

The Shoe

One Too Many

i-jLqNwks-M.jpg

i-LSsqrQz-M.jpg

i-hDFNtWL-M.jpg

i-VLw4LHG-M.jpg

i-nhrD8HT-M.jpg

i-qJM3Bkz-M.jpg

i-vFr33xk-M.jpg

i-zVcsrh9-M.jpg

i-zqWdGFm-M.jpg

i-JB3QzsK-M.jpg

i-cVCQ555-M.jpg

i-67cQxW5-M.jpg

i-vgpvdKF-M.jpg

i-QDJFznp-M.jpg

i-QFk2jk5-M.jpg

i-v9rzktP-M.jpg

Love them all, but particularly the Bantam.

VoodooSan

Practically Family
TONAK "Lestand" probably mid to later 1950s. Really like the color combo and the form. This Soft Felt is from my May 2016 NOS Czech Find.

53746634270_fa59b4d57d_h.jpg

53745290922_fbb95f8ed9_h.jpg

53746637740_dc1cb5ff15_h.jpg

53746229791_6ad6633621_h.jpg

53746640445_91804be726_h.jpg

I received the following gifts from Tonak when I visited the factory for the Tonak / J. Hückel ´s Söhne Employees 220 Years celebration (September 6, 2019).

Tonak 1799 Bag with photo of J. Hückel ´s Söhne Employees from early 1900s. (Clicking on the photo might enlarge.)

48816917678_9fc2e101e4_h.jpg

48817287096_e574217571_h.jpg

Tonak 220 Years Miniature Fur Felt Hat.

48817183496_6487f9aa53_b.jpg

48817346207_d908b15d55_b.jpg

Tonak Hat Pin.

48817457837_cdc42080ed_b.jpg

Tonak Miniature Hat Brush with Bag.

48817313116_b775bc0d47_b.jpg
Great looking hat with a BEAUTIFUL lining! Love seeing the factory tour goodies!

VoodooSan

Practically Family
The hats of the week. Hardly a peeking eye this week as I've struggled with an inflamed eye for most of the week. No fun that. The hats were fun though.

Borsalino Vaiato View attachment 616573

Penumbra panama View attachment 616574

Borsalino Bronzo
View attachment 616575

Borsalino Gulaela nero
View attachment 616576

Borsalino misto Nebbia
View attachment 616577

Borsalino Caffe (unsharp for some reason). It deserves better and will get another chance the coming week. View attachment 616578
A surfeit of splendors, as always! The Penumbra is #1 for me, followed by the Gulaela nero, and the Misto nebia in third place.

i-jLqNwks-M.jpg

i-LSsqrQz-M.jpg

i-hDFNtWL-M.jpg

i-VLw4LHG-M.jpg

i-nhrD8HT-M.jpg

i-qJM3Bkz-M.jpg

i-vFr33xk-M.jpg

i-zVcsrh9-M.jpg

i-zqWdGFm-M.jpg

i-JB3QzsK-M.jpg

i-cVCQ555-M.jpg

i-67cQxW5-M.jpg

i-vgpvdKF-M.jpg

i-QDJFznp-M.jpg

i-QFk2jk5-M.jpg

i-v9rzktP-M.jpg

Just tremendous

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL