Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What is it you want more than anything...?

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
John in Covina said:
Cold Steel make a Spetznatz E-tool reproduction and they suggest sharpening 3 of the 4 edges for a fearsome hacking tool that can be thrown like an axe!

I have a Paul Chen Practical Katana for the zombies, when the ammo runs out.

Did someone mention they have a Katana??? :D :D :D

Pictures please!!!!

VB

pretty faythe

One Too Many
A can of lye...Really, is that to much to ask for? Just plain ol' Red Devil lye. Nothing else added. Not Drano crystals, not liquid drain opener.....just plain ol' lye. Sigh. I JUST WANT TO MAKE SOME SOAP!!!:p

I have beeen to so many stores tonight, I guess druggies use it to make their junk or something, I dunno:(

11/30 update: found some, red devil no longer makes it, had to go to lowes after looking for info online... happy dance now!!

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Deaf . . . mute. Whichever.

I really, REALLY want the "gansta" dialect and attitude to completely disappear from every aspect of my life. I'm tired of people I do or don't know calling me, "Dawg" or "G" or "Thug". I'm none of those words and I'm tired of the foul language that usually accompanies them. My name is LEE! And if you don't know my name, you can call me "sir" or "mister". Is that too much to ask? :rage:

(Unfortunately, I hear this mostly from coworkers. :()

Lee

"'Gangsta' is a dialect of arrogance, aggression and ignorance, and no decent person should ever speak it." - I said that!

sweetfrancaise

Practically Family
Diamondback said:
To go deaf for several hours--I don't know who's worse here, the swarm of teenagers with Explorer Search & Rescue on Thursday night, or the punks and drunks Friday and Saturday...

Hey, at least punks and drunks are interesting, the have real stories. Teens, not so much. That puberty thing...yech. lol

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
No clients booked today,and I just want to stay home in my pajamas and play with my son.Maybe watch an old movie.

Luigi Vampa

New in Town
I want to learn how to dance. But maybe it's too late for me. :p

It's not what I want more than anything, but it is the only thing I can think of at the moment.

Oh yeah. Lots of money, too...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner