Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
It is entertaining although I do believe that if you are going to wear shirts without sleeves, you should lose the gut, do a few curls, and definitely think about some pushups.
:D
You haven't seen too many shows with Southern Wrestlers have you? ;)
The two new episodes of CC was nice. I did want to see more of the woman and the VW though.

You haven't seen too many shows with Southern Wrestlers have you? ;)
The two new episodes of CC was nice. I did want to see more of the woman and the VW though.

Sadly/Happily not many. Wrestlers at least tend to have some sort of muscle while the Count looks as if he has never lifted anything heavier than his bandana, hence is q-tip arms. On the plus side, he seems to be a genuinely nice guy so really who cares how he looks.

Sadly/Happily not many. Wrestlers at least tend to have some sort of muscle while the Count looks as if he has never lifted anything heavier than his bandana, hence is q-tip arms. On the plus side, he seems to be a genuinely nice guy so really who cares how he looks.
I would be willing to bet that you are right. Car people are usually pretty decent people.

I would be willing to bet that you are right. Car people are usually pretty decent people.
I don't trust people that put too much time into their workout body. I'm not talking about taking care of yourself - I mean the self-absorbed singularly focused posing annoyances that grace most of TV. I'll take a guy with a gut, shabby shirt, and a good heart any day. And yes, the Deniro dude was pretty funny. Sure lots of the shows are scripted, but the bike for the "little guy" was a great episode. And the grandpa with his CJ Jeep. Gimme that any day over some Kardashian train wreck BS :)

I don't trust people that put too much time into their workout body. I'm not talking about taking care of yourself - I mean the self-absorbed singularly focused posing annoyances that grace most of TV. I'll take a guy with a gut, shabby shirt, and a good heart any day. And yes, the Deniro dude was pretty funny. Sure lots of the shows are scripted, but the bike for the "little guy" was a great episode. And the grandpa with his CJ Jeep. Gimme that any day over some Kardashian train wreck BS :)
I agree about the pretty boy garbage. I get extremely tired of it. The Kard crap never ceases to amaze me that you can be famous for nothing now....:confused::rolleyes:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up

I enjoyed the part about the bike as well. Course having the guy pull Danny over in the Plymouth was a bit odd. I knew he had the money when he mentioned "my wife has a Lamborghini." Uh...
My wife and I had the look up the Deniro guy, because until he got out of the car (way too tall for Deniro) we thought he was the real guy, AND Deniro was in the area for the movie Last Vegas. Could have been believable. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy