Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

I enjoyed the part about the bike as well. Course having the guy pull Danny over in the Plymouth was a bit odd. I knew he had the money when he mentioned "my wife has a Lamborghini." Uh...My wife and I had the look up the Deniro guy, because until he got out of the car (way too tall for Deniro) we thought he was the real guy, AND Deniro was in the area for the movie Last Vegas. Could have been believable. :)
Yeah, too tall. Didn't care for the old couple in the MOPAR. He was ok, she was a **** lolI'd wager that guy's a good foot taller than the real Deniro. Nice car too :)

Good to know what to look for. Something ain't right with Junior. :p

Well,Willy's had hot lead near the eye..in the arm..and now splattered all over his chest and lips. At the end of the show he and his brother told Daddy there would be no more fishin together. Stay tuned.
Who would dare be Junior's new partner now? Will Willy and his brother be a new team? Shoot em..Shoot em!(The Gator dum**s..!!

Well,Willy's had hot lead near the eye..in the arm..and now splattered all over his chest and lips. At the end of the show he and his brother told Daddy there would be no more fishin together. Stay tuned.
Who would dare be Junior's new partner now? Will Willy and his brother be a new team? Shoot em..Shoot em!(The Gator dum**s..!!

I saw that! It was insane. I wouldn't hunt with Junior either. I don't want to go blind because of him!:eusa_doh: My wife said that you would have to wear a suit of armor to fish with that doofus. :rofl:
The brothers could do ok I guess. Didn't they do that one year anyway?

The Good

Call Me a Cab
I recently watched the first two episodes of Johnny Staccato, because I bought the series on eBay. It's a great, but short crime TV show with a very good jazz score by Elmer Bernstein. One of the pianists is even John Williams!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner